LED Holiday Lighting Order Status?

satuthill

I talked to him yesterday on the phone,( my CC on file had an expired expiration date). He was filling orders yesterday (Saturday) to go out on Monday.

Cool, I should probably call. He agreed (way back last spring) to allow local pickup for my order, and I just wanted to see how to proceed...

-Tim

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure what has been shipped, but I talked to Travis about my order that I received last week and they sounded swamped. Everything I have tried out has worked and has looked amazing. Put up my mega tree in the back yard over the weekend and strung lights up on it last night. Perfect fit for the show this year.

Received my shipment also but...............

I think a box was missing as I am short 10 strings.

Contacted Travis about this but understand he is busy as heck now. Currently Hoping things can be resolved or my Mega Tree is in jeapordy of being slimmed down.

Doug

On the UPS shipping label it will tell you how many boxes you were shipped. Just check to see if that matches what you actually got.

On the UPS shipping label it will tell you how many boxes you were shipped. Just check to see if that matches what you actually got.

Received 2 shipments and the number of boxes shipped matched what was received.....still short 10 strings.

Will give Travis time to ship out the orders before he has to deal with this.

Doug

Received my shipment also but...............

I think a box was missing as I am short 10 strings.

Contacted Travis about this but understand he is busy as heck now. Currently Hoping things can be resolved or my Mega Tree is in jeapordy of being slimmed down.

Doug

i think he will take care of you allthough i have only ordered once from him his customer service was great

Got my LEDs last night. a few little problems with the order, but have already sent an email to Travis.

As for the LEDs all lit and look good. Will run for a few days to just stress test them. Then will start cutting off plugs and winding on the arches. I do have to note, the Cool White leds look like just white light. Which I am happy about. But I was expecting that slight ting of blue. So, that was better than expected to get the real white light look. Strange I got both the M5 with the little plastic bulb and a string of 5mm conical. The 5mm conical looks to be a slight darker green. While the 5M is a shade lighter. But the 5M green will be contrasting the 5M Red that also is a shade lighter than expected, so they will go together just fine.

And the C9 retros/dimmable are alsome!! It looks like a fairly even lighting all around. I have seen where some are much brighter out of the tip. I did not feel like someone spotlighted me when I turned the tip towards my face.

Anyway got to get busy working on my leaping arches and making the two window frames and mounting the lights to them.

Hey, I haven't heard a word on my order. Thought I'd check and see if there are others who haven't received lights or shipping notification yet. Getting a little antsy. Didn't want to get a few weeks down the road and find out the ball had been dropped and there are no lights for me.

Steve Mc

Hey, I haven't heard a word on my order. Thought I'd check and see if there are others who haven't received lights or shipping notification yet. Getting a little antsy. Didn't want to get a few weeks down the road and find out the ball had been dropped and there are no lights for me.

Steve Mc

I'm in the same position. I'm giving them another week before I call.

My order arrived late this afternoon ... hope everyone else's box(es) arrive in better condition than mine. It was left on the front porch with the top open and one side blown out of it - looks like it was smashed a bit too.

Going to take some pictures of it and then go through the order to see if anything fell out of it on the way - as well as make sure they all still work.

My order arrived late this afternoon ... hope everyone else's box(es) arrive in better condition than mine. It was left on the front porch with the top open and one side blown out of it - looks like it was smashed a bit too.

Going to take some pictures of it and then go through the order to see if anything fell out of it on the way - as well as make sure they all still work.

Good news is that nothing fell out ... it's wasn't as bad as what my wife described to me on the phone - it was beat'n up, but still entact enough.

Bad news is that I don't think it was my order ... There is only about 1/4 of the number of strings that I ordered in total (I called UPS and verified there was only 1 package) - plus only 3 of the 28 items in the box come close to what I ordered =(

Edited by eluttmann

I'm still waiting as well (I'm the one that started this thread over a month ago). I did hear from Travis on August 25 and he said everthing would ship in a couple of days. I have also sent him a couple other "do you have any status" notes and not heard anything. I really wanted to get the C9 stringers in to build my chasing marquee and run some tests with it before I started sequencing it -- see how fast to make the channel changes relative to what looks good. But I am now running out of time and have to start my sequencing to be done in time for Thanksgiving. This is not what I had hoped.

Scott