LED Holiday Lighting Order Status?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I too was getting a bit impatient waiting but I have plenty of things to keep me busy until the shipment gets here, sequencing, building more stuff I don't have room for, ordering voice overs from The Demented Elf, getting my signs built, getting Halloween stuff out and deciding where to setup at, etc.

I also ordered 24 more C6 strings from Travis Tuesday, just hope they ship with the initial order. This way I get all the boring stuff out of the way and I get to save the fun stuff for last, playing with all those wonderful lights I bought from Travis

I am sure all of you got this from Travis this morning. I wish him a speedy recoverery.

Greetings,

I wanted to let everyone know that earlier this week I was diagnosed with H1N1 Flu and it has taken the wind out of my sail and I am really not allowed out of the house. Of the 1500 pre-orders there are about 100 left to ship and I have some people helping me out here this next week to get the remaining orders to you.

If you need to get a hold of me, please send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I also have them monitoring my email to take care of you in a timely fashion.

Quality Control Info:

In the first batch of pre-order shipments we found that the manufacturer has had some QC problems with labeling, what was in the box and QTY in the box etc. For those of you that got less than you should or Warm White instead of Cool White if you have not been corrected we are working on correcting this for you quickly.

Lastly due to the lateness of the shipment to me and to you if you choose to participate in 2010 we will be offering complimentary shipping to everyone who participated this year.

Again I appreciate your patience for the last set of orders to ship and if you do have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Travis Fremming

Seasonal Impressions / LED Holiday Lighting

I have to say Travis is by far one of the most accommodating vendors I have ever dealt with. Although there have been problems first with delays in shipping from China and then in actually getting the product out to us while suffering with the flu, He is now going to offer complimentary shipping for next years pre sale for those that have purchased lights from him this year.

SWEET!

After seening all of the problems that some people were having, me excluded I got all of mine, I knew something had to be wrong. To Travis customer service comes first. He must have been just barely doing the work he was trying to get completed.

Thanks for the post. No, I did not get an email about Travis. That would explain some of the going ons. I cant say that I am a happy camper for many reasons. I have made several contact with Travis and in one of them I even wrote "What is wrong with you?" Which I did not get a reply to, but other parts of the message were addressed. And this email was after he knew that he had H1N1. I am sorry that he is not feeling well and hope he recovers quickly.

Travis if you read this, we still need to talk, but after you regain your health and the madness is over.

Max

I believe Travis is doing his best to accomodate all of the sales he has.

Typhoons and other "acts of God" are totally beyond Travis's ability to address directly.

His offer to compensate us with free shipping next year is "Above and Beyond" what would normally be expected from a vendor.

Easy for me to say as I am one of those who has received his shipment (mostly) but I can add that based on the quality of the lights.....it is well worth the wait.

I WILL be ordering again next year from Travis!

Doug

I believe Travis is doing his best to accomodate all of the sales he has.

Typhoons and other "acts of God" are totally beyond Travis's ability to address directly.

His offer to compensate us with free shipping next year is "Above and Beyond" what would normally be expected from a vendor.

Easy for me to say as I am one of those who has received his shipment (mostly) but I can add that based on the quality of the lights.....it is well worth the wait.

I WILL be ordering again next year from Travis!

Doug

As will I!

At this moment I dont think so, but leave my option open. After the first shipment was 13 string short and two CW instead of PW. I called in the corrections. Well the 2nd shipment is still 2 strings short and no exchange for the CW strings. And of those I did receive, 26 strings that are suppose to be white wire they are green wire. 16 from the first shipment and 10 on the shipment to complete the order.

I really have to wonder what is going on at LED Holidays. :confused:

At this moment I dont think so, but leave my option open. After the first shipment was 13 string short and two CW instead of PW. I called in the corrections. Well the 2nd shipment is still 2 strings short and no exchange for the CW strings. And of those I did receive, 26 strings that are suppose to be white wire they are green wire. 16 from the first shipment and 10 on the shipment to complete the order.

I really have to wonder what is going on at LED Holidays. :confused:

Check my post on the page before this one and your questions will be answered.

bdeditch,

I didnt give a time line, but the issue with 16 FW PW Green wires were back in feb. I am not going to get into long details here on an open forum. Lets just say that there has been a string of less than stellar services and promises that include "They have shipped, even when they have not till 4 days later. I am not going to give any more details here. PM me if you want the whole low down. This is my first year ordering from Travis and Most of this started weeks before the H1N1 which as far as we know started Monday or a few days before. So, that H1N1 does not cut it with my issues.

Man I can only wish - placed another call as well as another email and still nothing - I know Travis is sick but sounds like he has others helping him checking calls and emails - I just dont know what to do anymore - I am having faith that I am an isolated incident as it sounds like this is not the typical customer service one should expect from Travis or his company...I was charged for the balance of my preorder when the wrong items shipped to me back on August 17th, I returned them promptly back to Travis - my order shows that it has shipped but it is for the original items that were incorrect...have not recieved a credit that i can see and still don't have my lights...

If anyone is able to talk or email with travis or someone in his company PLEASE plead for them to get in touch with me so i can at least find out what is going on!!!!

Michael Bilek

Man I can only wish - placed another call as well as another email and still nothing - I know Travis is sick but sounds like he has others helping him checking calls and emails - I just dont know what to do anymore - I am having faith that I am an isolated incident as it sounds like this is not the typical customer service one should expect from Travis or his company...I was charged for the balance of my preorder when the wrong items shipped to me back on August 17th, I returned them promptly back to Travis - my order shows that it has shipped but it is for the original items that were incorrect...have not recieved a credit that i can see and still don't have my lights...

If anyone is able to talk or email with travis or someone in his company PLEASE plead for them to get in touch with me so i can at least find out what is going on!!!!

Michael Bilek

I've had best luck when using the contact form on their website. Emails and PM's here previously went unanswered.

-Tim