Mini Plus 2010

I will host a Mini Plus In June of 2010 if ya'll want one. I have been told if we get enough people interested I can use the Saluda American Legion Hall. It will hold alot of people so let me know if you are interested. Depending on how many want to make the trip here I will secure hotel rooms at the local hotels here and in Gloucester. I will supply lunch and there will be a small fee for that and the cleaning up crew at the legion. I will guess and say maybe $10.00 for each person????

Any weekend in June except for The 12th and 13th. I won't be in town that weekend.

Post it here if you are interested and if you would like to do a demostration of anything.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Stephen I thought you could probably make this one. I sure would like someone to do a training on how to sequnce a show. Just the basics on how to do it.( hint hint)

Which weekend would work best for everyone. I am thinking maybe the third weekend in June. That is if everyone isn't doing vacation that weekend.

I was thinking Andy and Bill would come. I think I can talk Martha K into it again. LOL

I can't wait to meet you Chief. I hope alot more mark this on there calendar early and plan on attending.

Haha, I've never done a sequenced show - this year will be my first full scale attempt. Hint, hint. We'll see how it goes!

As far as what weekend... it doesn't really matter. I play baseball pretty much every weekend but as long as it's Saturday my games arn't until night (7:30 in Deltaville generally).

Haha, I've never done a sequenced show - this year will be my first full scale attempt. Hint, hint. We'll see how it goes!

As far as what weekend... it doesn't really matter. I play baseball pretty much every weekend but as long as it's Saturday my games arn't until night (7:30 in Deltaville generally).

We will definetly do it on a Saturday Mid Morning till around 4:00 PM. You will only have a short drive to the base ball games. I thought the display was LOR last year. I did see it but can't remember it being static.

We will definetly do it on a Saturday Mid Morning till around 4:00 PM. You will only have a short drive to the base ball games. I thought the display was LOR last year. I did see it but can't remember it being static.

Was it raining? That must have been me running around tripping breakers back on causing the lights to blink on and off ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't it rain every night last year. LOL

I don't think it was raining the night I went out. You know I don't remember. I went out so many nights looking at the lights I just don't remember.

How about the last Saturday in June. Is that okay with everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

This time of year because I so busy getting ready for this years display, I get on PC only about once a month so I just saw your posting about the 2010 VA Mini. Like many others that have responded, we would love to attend but it

I do realize it is early to make a committment. But if I don't put it on now some won't know to check back in March or April and let us know when is a good time. I have booked it for one weekend in June. They will not rent it out that month till I tell them when. I think we should have a date by the end of April.

• 2 months later...

Sounds good. I'd love to attend as well. Will Bill be signing autographs? :)

For those that don't know, be sure to check the email notification box at the bottom of your reply. That way, when others reply, you'll get an email notice about it. This should help months down the road when I would have already forgotten.

• 1 month later...

I don't see a box for email on this topic. Am I blind. oops I see it now under the submit reply button. LOL

Anyone want to pick a date. Tomorrow is March and I still have lights up. uggghhhh.

I have also put some stuff up for trade or sell too.

May or June any saturday is good with me.

LIghtitup, you only think you have lights still up. You should see my house.:eek: With over 50 inches of snow this year I still have close to 20 inches on the ground in parts of the yard. I doubt I'll have them up by April. I have also started putting together a pile of stuff for sale or trade. Also may offer for sale concentric star wireframes similar to the ones featured here -

if any one is interested. I'm open to dates, let's start kicking them around and see what works best for everybody.....

looks like June is the month. Now I only have to wait and see which american legion is going to host it. between the Saluda one and the Gloucester one we have the entire month of May and June open. Both have said I could use the hall. I guess we should see if everyone can make it the first or third Saturday of June. I can make it either date.

April 1 is pushing it to get the lights down here. I am hoping I can get them down by then but not sure. I have a couple of things to sell. Just starting I don't have a lot that I want to get rid of. I sure like those shooting stars. We need to talk a price!!!!

My wife and I are planning to attend the mini. Any date is fine with us as is the location. We met a lot of people from northern Virginia last year. Will be nice to meet some of the Tidewater folks this year. We might be able to bring our son from Virginia Beach depending on his work schedule.