Mini Plus 2010

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to see someone bring something on the lines of making leaping arches. I have all the stuff to do it just not sure how to do it.

I can bring the mini arches I made only 3 channels per arch but they worked out well as a border around the yard. Can't wait to see everyone, I will have quite a few items for sale, molds, indoor stuff, a bunch of c-9s and who knows what ese I will dig up.

I would love to see someone bring something on the lines of making leaping arches. I have all the stuff to do it just not sure how to do it.

I can bring arch building gear/tools. I've built qty 28 - 20' arches with this method.

Glenn

You guys are awesome.

We now have coroplast by Andy, Welding wire framed stars by Bill, Learning LOR by Frank @ franktronics, richf will be doing a small presentation on Do It Yourself (DIY) home built animated light controllers an alternative to commercial built controllers, Glenn will demonstrate how to make arches, Did I miss anyone? Do you have any more ideas of what we can do or do you think this is enough.

Hi everyone. My name is Allen and I live in Chesapeake at the hillwell house. I have alot of inflatables and this year I just bought 64 channels of lor. I am really exited to get involved in lor and hope to get to meet some new people in the area who do animation. I would love to come to the mini plus if someone could just pm me with all the info. Looking foward to meeting you guys and talking about lights.

Guest Franktronics

Finally got permissions to post... Hi, I'm Frank Farmer from Franktronics.

I've been asked to do a Light-O-Rama demo for this miniPLUS and am looking forward to it. If anyone has anything about LOR they want me to cover, please let me know. I've been doing LOR for 5 years now, have about 20 songs I've sequensed myself and am presenly running 224 channels for Christmas.

I'll also bring some home made 3' stars for show. They are made from PVC pipe and ropelight, very easy to make.

Hi Frank,

I would love to just watch you go through the process of sequencing a song for LOR. I have the gear and read the instructions many times over, but I learn best by watching and then doing, so I'm looking forward to getting my LOR channels kick-started for 2010.

Lightitup,

I was getting ready to program my GPS in anticipation of the Mini, but I wanted to make sure I put in the correct address. Will this will be at American Legion post 75, 6139 George Washington Memorial Highway in Glouchester?

This message is for Martha K, I would love to send donuts to everyone at the Va 2010 mini on June 19th. I can't get there until afternoon and was wondering if you could stop by Paul' Bakery when you leave. Call me at 898-2173 and ask for Paul if you don't mind. thanks, Paul

This message is for Martha K, I would love to send donuts to everyone at the Va 2010 mini on June 19th. I can't get there until afternoon and was wondering if you could stop by Paul' Bakery when you leave. Call me at 898-2173 and ask for Paul if you don't mind. thanks, Paul

Mighty generous of you Paul!

I will PM you Allen. I will post the directions and the address today. If you want my phone number please PM me and I will send it to you. If you are planning on setting up before noon please let me know. I will be opening the legion hall around 11:00.

We will meet and greet first. Hopefully I will have name tags there (if I don't forget them). Then we can either eat lunch or dive into the demo's. Which would you like to do first.

Thank you, Paul! I would be more than happy to stop by on my way south. I will give you a call to arrange things. I'm looking forward to meeting you. I have enjoyed your display ever since I moved here in 2004.

OOPS Martha K posted the correct add it is 6139 George Washington Memorial Highway in Gloucester. She just had a few extra letters in the city. hahaha Thank you Paul for your genorous offer.

I will be at the post at 10:00 AM so if anyone wants to come early to set up please do. I am getting very excited it is time to get everything together. Yippeee. You can call me at the legion in case you get lost or need more directions at 804-832-6963.

If you do not have a GPS to get directions please PM with your location and I will give you directions for you. It is 10.00 to help cover the food and cost for the legion hall.