Mini Plus 2010

I am in California. My brother fell and broke his hip and other stuff so I had to fly up here yesterday. He is doing kinda okay if spirits count. They did surgery yesterday and will do another surgery Monday on his neck. I will be home sometime this week. I am so ready for some Christmas spirit, Bring on the mini.

Well rich I will have to work on something in your wishlist, now where is that wish list. LOL

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P.B.J.s are fine with me, if they're cut diagonally with the crusts removed,of course.LOL. Hey if anyone else in or around the Chesapeake area is interested in carpooling to the Mini, please contact me. Also, are we required to file a formal RSVP or will it suffice to say I'll be there? Wow! I am really looking forward to talking Christmas and visiting the beautiful hamlet of Gloucester.

Sorry to hear about your brother and sorry about taking so long to let you know that my wife and I are planning on attending the mini on June 19.

Just got a new GPS and anxious to try it out.

We’re anxious to meet a lot of the people we see posting on PC and seeing again many of the folks we met at last years mini.

Ralph

Hey All -

Just wanted to check in. I don't venture on to the forums much between February and August, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Unfortunately I'll have to leave out around 3:30 or so (I'm a player/coach on a local summer baseball team, and we have a doubleheader at 6:00 Saturday), but it sounds like we have a good size group coming for the afternoon.

-Stephen

The clock is ticking down the final hours! Just a reminder that if anyone from the area wants to carpool ,contact me; I live in the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake. Also, I drive a four door pickup truck so I have room for passengers and cargo. Hey Ralph S.--looking forward to meeting you and your son.

Hey All -

Just wanted to check in. I don't venture on to the forums much between February and August, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Unfortunately I'll have to leave out around 3:30 or so (I'm a player/coach on a local summer baseball team, and we have a doubleheader at 6:00 Saturday), but it sounds like we have a good size group coming for the afternoon.

-Stephen

Glad you can make it Stephen, I am looking forward to meeting you as your display is one of my favorites.

Bill

OOPS Martha K posted the correct add it is 6139 George Washington Memorial Highway in Gloucester. She just had a few extra letters in the city. hahaha Thank you Paul for your genorous offer.

I will be at the post at 10:00 AM so if anyone wants to come early to set up please do. I am getting very excited it is time to get everything together. Yippeee. You can call me at the legion in case you get lost or need more directions at 804-832-6963.

If you do not have a GPS to get directions please PM with your location and I will give you directions for you. It is 10.00 to help cover the food and cost for the legion hall.

Here you go gs. I don't have a agenda to speak of but will work one out tonight.

Edited by lightitup

Sorry everyone I was planning on coming but i can't. I blew a head gasket on my vehicle and Sat there are enough people around my dads garage to fix it in one day. I hope everyone has a great time at the mini, and takes some pics.

Sorry everyone I was planning on coming but i can't. I blew a head gasket on my vehicle and Sat there are enough people around my dads garage to fix it in one day. I hope everyone has a great time at the mini, and takes some pics.

ahhh I'm sorry your car broke down. I will take plenty of pictures.