Invitation to see the TLC filming

As Bill V did in another thread,

I am inviting anyone who can make it to the lights up night party and be part of the TLC filming.

Lights will turn on Sun Oct 25th. we haven't set an exact time yet, but i am guessing it will be around 8:00

You can get directions at our site www.steelcitychristmas.com

bob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too funny....

I wonder if the trick or treaters will be scared to go to the Christmas house...

You should hand out candycanes...

I wish I could make it up there...

Jen that would be cool if you could make it somehow. My wife says she gets to talk to you on facebook now and then

Candycanes? that is a great idea

bob

• 3 weeks later...
id love to come too, it would be the first PCer I meet in person but its too far of a drive for me. Ill defiately watch the show on tlc. Ill be like "hey i know that guy"
C'mon - I'm going (or really planning on it anyway). It's 6 hours for me (add 2 to your list). Tim was also considering on coming (but he'll see this and speak up).

C'mon - I'm going (or really planning on it anyway). It's 6 hours for me (add 2 to your list). Tim was also considering on coming (but he'll see this and speak up).

are you guys planning on driving back that night or staying over.

if you are staying, here is a link to a couple hotels that are within about 3 miles http://hotel-guides.us/pennsylvania/west-mifflin-pa-hotels.html

bb

No need - I'm a professional. I was asking in case you knew of one locally.

That's if you even show up. From past experience we know that you camp right near a PC member and don't visit them. Then you come up with lame connection excuses.