ShinDigz $0.01 Banner (Exp 1-OCT-09)

Just got this on Facebook:

To get your ONE PENNY CUSTOM BANNER, order one B1118 banner product online and enter SZN2LE in the promotional code box at checkout. A credit for $14.78 will appear with your order confirmation before submission online. Offer applies to the 18x54-inch banner product size and is valid for online orders from ShindigZ.com only. Offer can be redeemed once per customer, per household. The One Penny Banner offer cannot be combined with any other offer or previous orders and does not apply to Create-A-Banner, Photo or Attach'N'Go banners. Shipping charges will apply.

Expires October 1st, 2009, 11:59 PM EST.

http://www.shindigz.com

wow so unless I'm missing something its kinds difficult to find the B1118 banner. I think this is a trick by them. :rolleyes:

If you look on the right side of the page where it says choose size of banner, it has the number listed under 18X54 banner. It looks like all the banners that are this size have the same number just a different design number.

Worked for me. Thanks for the good heads up. I am hoping that this will be good enough for a "Tune into" sign for next year (2010). The sign I used for 2007 and 2008 is too faded to use again.

They are great signs. If you do a search here, you'll find plenty of messages from people gushing about the quality (me included).

Has anyone used these to help lead people to your display (directions). I'm not sure if anyone would let me put it on their property but it may be a good or bad idea.

I ordered one in the past and it was a steel with this discount.

Edited by JeffL

They are great signs. If you do a search here, you'll find plenty of messages from people gushing about the quality (me included).

I am sold on the quality...It is just the size I am curious of...mind you my old sign was a 24"x72" back lit drive through menu sign. I had made a transparency that I had put inside the sign holder. I am just curious if the one I chose will have large enough letters...for $8 bucks total out of pocket cost, I am willling to try! ;^)