80% chance of snow tonight

Guest Lightzilla

Guest Lightzilla

Well at the moment it is raining tonight but it may turn to wet snow.....I will know that come the morning.

We really needed the rain big time....fire bands all over this part of Alberta. Extreme fire hazard conditions.

Gets a bit colder by Thursday. Oh well we can handle it right?

I live at 4300ft elevation. Last week we got snow at 4800ft, so it makes a "ring" on all the hills and mountains around us from there on up. I always think that's cool.

Been a strange weather year for us. I technically live in a desert (less than 12inch precipitation in a year), and we have been in a 15 year drought (less than 7/yr). Generally, we get hit with one big snow that will account for half the annual total. This year we had lots of rain, at least for us. Wondering what the winter will bring.

Guest Lightzilla

I live at 4300ft elevation. Last week we got snow at 4800ft, so it makes a "ring" on all the hills and mountains around us from there on up. I always think that's cool.

Been a strange weather year for us. I technically live in a desert (less than 12inch precipitation in a year), and we have been in a 15 year drought (less than 7/yr). Generally, we get hit with one big snow that will account for half the annual total. This year we had lots of rain, at least for us. Wondering what the winter will bring.

Looking at that ring would be cool to see.

Been a strange weather year for us. ....same here, we hit record highs this year....2 weeks ago it was 94 Fahrenheit and today it was 36 Fahrenheit. Well go down to 28 Fahrenheit tonight.

Had snow flurries in the morning.

Look at the coming Friday temperature here in Edmonton, Alberta

Max. 32

Edited by Lightzilla
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Lightzilla

Here are our temperatures for the next 5 days....but subject to change at any time.

Still nice even at these temps. Just working and getting wet in these temps is not fun.

This Morning

Thumbnail