I'll be happiest if it doesn't snow at all until after the display's up and running, and doesn't snow more than a bit of ground cover until it's all packed away :) After two years in a row of horrid teardown, I'm ready for a break!

Im from Florida never seen snow in my life but that looks awesome.. Ya i know i wont be thinking that if i live in it..:giggle:. But its already starting to cool down here and it usually don't start til mid to end November.

I'll be happiest if it doesn't snow at all until after the display's up and running, and doesn't snow more than a bit of ground cover until it's all packed away :) After two years in a row of horrid teardown, I'm ready for a break!

I'll second this. I seem to pick the weekend of the coldest winds to put stuff up and we freeze to death. Seems to keep some of the display from getting up.

Tim,

I'm with you all the way. My greater fear is we will have snow to do the setup in.

The snow was about 1 mo. early, leaves haven't even fallen yet, it destroyed numerous trees in the area from the weight on the branches. Yes I built the light house for my wife about 7 yrs. ago when we lived on the coast. When we moved I just could not leave it, I had just started building it when I found out I was sick, so it was a mad rush to finish it before the treatment made me to ill. I didn't know how long I would be around, I had to finish it. Thankfully I'm still here. I guess thats why Christmas means so much to me.