Winterland?

Max-Paul

Does anyone know anything about Winterland's LED strings? Are they compatible with LOR and fading?

They carry such a wide variety of configurations and product, your best bet would be to contact them and inquire about the particular ones you are interested in.

I do know that they are handling Holiday Creations/Diogen it appears, so I am certain that they do have several strands that would be compatible! ;)

They have good quality lights all sealed and fullwave. They know all about LOR becuase they use it themselves. If u call speak to Tara shes a big help. They have a 1 year warranty but as she told me they will do what ever they can to make you happy after that. So basically that says to me if one strand goes out just pay for a new one but if you have multiple problems they will help you out. Also she told me they do a presale and have there order in by march 1st. Tara said at that time call her tell her what you want and she will give you the presale price.