Halloween Decorations over The street.

Is that a dead bird or a sock? I can't decide...

About time to upgrade my RGB monitor I guess...

Yep it was a severed leg. I can see where you would get a dead bird from it though. It was an interesting sight but cool at the same time.

I'm pretty amazed at how the pictures came out from your Iphone. The pictures I took of it from my phone came out pretty bad. Apple did a good job on the camera in the new Iphone.

That's something I never saw before. I would like to hang garland across the street like that for Christmas but the road in front of the house here is State Owned, so I would have to go through a lot of "red tape" to put anything arcross the street.

Yep it was a severed leg. I can see where you would get a dead bird from it though. It was an interesting sight but cool at the same time.

I'm pretty amazed at how the pictures came out from your Iphone. The pictures I took of it from my phone came out pretty bad. Apple did a good job on the camera in the new Iphone.

It is good for a camera phone. To get the wide shot though I took 3 photos on my iphone and merged them together in photoshop.