Hey all you Iowans

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you better keep your hopes up strong.. because right now none of it is done and i only have about 6 weekends to get it all up.. I am hoping my parents will work with me and let me do some of it this weekend so I can have a good start on it before it gets much colder, ill try to keep you posted!

Tonight some will hopefully go up, the rest of it will have to wait until the weekend. The hardest/worst part will be getting the Mega Tree up properly. It takes at least two people to get the pole into the ground and anchored well where it needs to be. Considering its 20 feet of gas pipe together. Ill let you know if I will need help, depends on if I can get anyone else in my family to contribute if I can't then I will need all the help that I can possibly get!! Thanks for offering ill be sure to PM you!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it has been! Sorry I haven't gotten back on here for a few days, been busy with it! It's about 50% done I think at this point. If its not raining we are planning on doing a test run Tuesday Night to see what fires up properly, things are coming together slowly, but somewhat smoothly!!

Hey All,

Been doing my best to get everything up as I have changed up a lot of lighting. I, for some strange reason, decided to give C9s a try. I am also putting in 3 new songs, which I have just begun to sequence, so I have a very long way to go to be open the Sat. after Thanksgiving. I am so far behind, and what makes it worse, it doesn't feel like it should be this late in the season. Oh well, got to get back at it as the warm air is-a-wasting!

James

Man a bunch of Iowa people all the sudden thats great. Looks like Suzie just joined this month Jeremy. Now we will have 2 show to check out on the 5th of Dec. And looks like Sat. after Thanksgiving will be the Davenport/Bettendorf night. Cool can't wait. Thought I was going to get to do a small display this year but with my Santa visits it won't work this year maybe next. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Man a bunch of Iowa people all the sudden thats great. Looks like Suzie just joined this month Jeremy. Now we will have 2 show to check out on the 5th of Dec. And looks like Sat. after Thanksgiving will be the Davenport/Bettendorf night. Cool can't wait. Thought I was going to get to do a small display this year but with my Santa visits it won't work this year maybe next. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Really hope i'm up and running as the weather next week is supposed to be quite wet. Oh well, it'll give me time to get my sequences done!:rolleyes: I will keep my website updated to let you know how my progress is going. Hate to see you waste a trip, but I'm sure Jason in Bettendorf will have quite a display! :santasmileyitty:

Later!

James

Way up in the NW corner.

Spencer to be exact.

about 600 channels this year.

Running as soon after thanks giving as I can get everything to cooperate.

Have 1500 candy canes to give away this year.

Come on up if you want one.

I will even give you the 2 cent tour, though there is not a lot to see.

JOel