Halloween '09 the display

Guest Blowmold Magic

Guest Judd_Peiffer

WoW.....your yard looks amazing!...... love the pumpkin patch i was gonna do something liek that but changed my mind!.....love the witches up around your porch too! anyway you look at it it looks awesome.

Justin

Guest A.F.NUT

WoW.....your yard looks amazing!...... love the pumpkin patch i was gonna do something liek that but changed my mind!.....love the witches up around your porch too! anyway you look at it it looks awesome.

Justin

Thanks! I think I stole the witch idea from Carries display last year. And I think im stealing Angels idea for next year! I would like to add a few more witches but next year. Tom

Guest A.F.NUT

Wait...I'm not done....lol

The M&M collection is cool too...

Thanks Jen that was the obsession in my younger days, before the molds took over! I have thinned it out a little. But no matter how old you are they are just fun! Tom

Guest Judd_Peiffer

Thanks! I think I stole the witch idea from Carries display last year. And I think im stealing Angels idea for next year! I would like to add a few more witches but next year. Tom

LOL....well i see some ideas that i like so don't be suprised if i steal a few.....opps...did i say that out loud.....:giggle:

Justin

Guest A.F.NUT

I love the great pumpkin!

Thanks Buddy I do too! I wanted to do the scene with Lucy and Charlie Brown and the football but ran out of time. I do have a few ideas for Christmas with my new Snoopy toy box blowmold soon to be! Tom

Guest A.F.NUT

Where did you get the big JOL on the porch?

Angel picked that up for me at the True Value in her end of the state. I think its one of a few of my favorite additions this year! I am so glad I went back for the second small one last year at Kmart. Tom

GREAT display!! GREAT yard (always admire your lawn!!) GREAT attention to detail!! Lets me know I have some "tuning" to do to our display !!! As others have said I expected work of this caliber from you and got it!!

Jim

Guest A.F.NUT

Thanks Jim I spent a lot more time than usual on the display this year, either im getting old or I have too much stuff to deal with or a combination not sure! LOL The lawn gave me a lot of grief this year, battled two different types of fungus during the wet months and had a hard time keeping it green during the extreme hot and dry months but it bounced back. I have found it is just impossible to get a perfect lawn I dont care what they say! But now its time to get it winterized and play with blowmolds cant wait for Christmas! Tom

You probably noticed the cool new Halloween lolly pops in the display and wondered where the M&M ones are? Well they will stay in the basement. When its not full of blowmolds it is home to my other collection the M&M'S. When Angel asked me my thoughts on her proto types I nearly fell off my chair! I just had to have them! Thanks again Angel! They are great! Tom

Did you see the M&M sleigh & reindeer by Bradford exchange?It is so cute & lights up too!

Oh & the M&M setup you have is very nice.I like it :giggle:

Guest A.F.NUT

Did you see the M&M sleigh & reindeer by Bradford exchange?It is so cute & lights up too!

Oh & the M&M setup you have is very nice.I like it :giggle:

I saw that I was tempted! I have the halloween thing by the Danburry Mint that lights. They have made some neat things. I am starting to run out of room as you can tell. LOL I wish the M&M inflatable at Lowes was a 4 foot one I would have got it for in there. Tom

Guest Judd_Peiffer

I saw that I was tempted! I have the halloween thing by the Danburry Mint that lights. They have made some neat things. I am starting to run out of room as you can tell. LOL I wish the M&M inflatable at Lowes was a 4 foot one I would have got it for in there. Tom

OMG did you just say something about buying an inflatable?....LOL....

Justin

Guest Judd_Peiffer

I cant believe I admitted that! But the important thing is I didnt! Tom

LOL....come on buddy come to the darkside everyone will understand....i said no inflatables for years now i have 6 or 7 or somethin!

Justin

Guest A.F.NUT

LOL....come on buddy come to the darkside everyone will understand....i said no inflatables for years now i have 6 or 7 or somethin!

Justin

NO NO NO I cant I wont! Im not going to break! once I do it would be all over. No puff and fluff here! Tom