Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! finally

i got a tip that a guy about 10 miles outside town had a 'trailer full' of decorations so I thought i'd give it a shot. we drove into town and met the people and they took us to a shed with i think 6 airblowns on the yard by the shed i asked if he had the plastic decorations he said of course they are in the shed. this is what i got for $2 a mold except the skull thing and pumpkin they were free.

post-9005-129571157741_thumb.jpg

Great deal and you got some really great molds. Don't forget to send me my Frankie and scary candle. :giggle:

That tree is very cool too.

hey hey hey i waited forever for that stupid candle LOL. and i kinda told the neighbor to have a look at the franky, dracula, and ghost we shall see how that goes :giggle:

WOW what a Great haul you got for that price.I like the tree.My sister has that 1.I have all those except the 2 ghost & skull.

Really happy for ya!

Congrats!

thanks the tree is a little injured he has a 1 inc hole on his side, i think i can fix it hopefully before halloween thats the 3rd one in a year i came across lol

Great finds! I see a restoration in the future of the Vampire, Ghost, and Monster molds. (Be different and put em in different colors, see what they look like!)

well i might do that with my set dracula already has a red vest and we were thinking a darker red for the cape or gray, franky we were thinking a grey shirt. like i said i was gonna give them to a good neighbor i know i shall have to see what she says.:giggle:

Guest A.F.NUT

Great finds! I see a restoration in the future of the Vampire, Ghost, and Monster molds. (Be different and put em in different colors, see what they look like!)

You do realize who your talking to? He will be different! And they will be awesome! Tom