Blowmolds in the sky

Trash,

That santa looks great up there. Now who was nice enough to give you one of those:D

i really like the stars up there, i just had a thought, they would be a great place to mount some strobes too. just imagine the strobes firing in mid air

bob

Trash,

That santa looks great up there. Now who was nice enough to give you one of those:D

i really like the stars up there, i just had a thought, they would be a great place to mount some strobes too. just imagine the strobes firing in mid air

bob

Well that santa was given to me by Mrs Cox. He really does look good up there. You are on the money with the strobe idea. That is already in the works.

WOW you got a lot done in the past week! AWESOME! i may have to make another trip to see it lit! YAY DAVID!

Hiya Sam,

Told ya it was GO time! I have several weeks of work ahead but it feels good to get going.

I get excited to start seeing your pics I know its getting close! The starts are great! Did you get enough? I know you were looking for a lot! I like Santa up there too! Tom

Well not as many as I'd hoped but wrapped up a small fortune in them. My vision this year is to mesh LOR and blowmolds. We'll see how it comes out (fingers crossed)

Dave how are your lights and PVC pipe held to the roof? Great pics I like it!:)

Lights on the outline are shingle clips, the pvc piano board are 1/2 pvc with every bulb zip tied in a straight line. Then I lay them where I want them and tie wire to the gutter nails in the front and over the top to the back gutter nails. The stars on the other hand were alot more involved. I made pvc frames like my kids basketball hoop. Angled with the roof pitch weighted them down then tie/guy wired them. The back ones and one side one are 1 1/2 pipes that used to be used on a chain link fence. After Light Up Ohio Walter and Jackie Monkhouse inspired me to go up so up we're going.

THANK YOU Walter and Jackie!

Check back in on me ya haven't seen the best stuff yet.