Harbor Freight 100' Ext cords $8

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely there is a typo on the site. The 50' 12 guage is 11.97. If not, that is a great deal for a 100' 12 guage cord. they even have their 50' 14 guage cord for 19.99?? am I missing something or is buying a lighter duty cord more expensive?

Related Items

45287-9VGA 50 Ft. x 12 Gauge Heavy Duty Outdoor Extension Cord $11.97

45284-9VGA 50 Ft. 14 Gauge Outdoor Extension Cord $19.99

Edited by cotrill
more info

Who knows. I got all the 100' cords I need right now, but that is a great deal.

surely there is a typo on the site. The 50' 12 guage is 11.97. If not, that is a great deal for a 100' 12 guage cord. they even have their 50' 14 guage cord for 19.99?? am I missing something or is buying a lighter duty cord more expensive?

Related Items

45287-9VGA 50 Ft. x 12 Gauge Heavy Duty Outdoor Extension Cord $11.97

45284-9VGA 50 Ft. 14 Gauge Outdoor Extension Cord $19.99

Excellent find!

I had just picked up a pair of 50' 12 ga cords from HD that were in the $40 each range. Those are going back! ;)

Six on order, I hope they come through on these.

Ya, the 10 new 50' 12 gauge cords I got from Lowes were $25 each and they will be going back...

I managed to keep my order down to only 4. I really don't *need* any 12Ga cords, nor any 100' cords... at the moment. It's just too good of a deal to pass up.

A few years ago, after Christmas I bought 80 (eighty) 50' 16Ga cords from HD and paid less than $2 for each. I'm still kicking myself for not cleaning out every HD in the greater Sacramento region at that price.

Well I ordered 5 cords this morning. Hopefully we all get our cords and if we do I hope they are green.

I went into my local HF last night and they were selling 14ga green 25 footers for $20 and the 50 footers for $30. The store manager there said they would honor the online price of $8 if the item numbers matched their store stock....but all they had were orange 12ga 100 footers for around $50.

Just ordered some cords... thanks for the great find..

I found this coupon code "174-644-906" that gives you a Free $10 Gift Card with a purchase of 59.99 or more. I tried it and it did add a gift card to my shopping cart.

Will wait for the product to arrive. :giggle:

Placed an order for 12 of them this morning, also found the coupon code for the $10 gift card.

Has anyone got a comformation that thier order has been processed?

The email I got states..

" This is a copy of your order. Charges are not final until the order is processed."

Ryan

Seems to be 2 threads on this topic, see http://forums.planetchristmas.com/showthread.php?t=35659. There was a post there that these items might be on back order. I had ordered 16 of them this morning. Just called Harbor Freight and was informed that they are on back order for approximately 1 month. Needless to say, I cancelled my order since I will need them starting the day after Halloween.

I found out the hard way, that if you have ordered them in less than the past 24 hours, you have to call 800-423-2567 and select option 1 for new orders to cancel the order. If its been more than 24 hours, then call 800-444-3353 to cancel your order.