GenFoam Sale

Andrew Albertson

I just got off the phone with GenFoam. I was calling to order new choir heads. Wile I was on hold they played a message about "The Christmas Store". It says it will be open Monday - Friday 8-5 starting Nov 5. It is only in VA this year. Went the woman came back on the phone I ask her about it. She said that they will have blowmolds there. So now I guess I'm going to VA and not NC. Hope it will be worth it!

Im already getting some stuff for people wile I am there. If anyone wants anything I can get it 4 them if they have it. Im already getting RichardG a train and I think Carrie wanted something but I cant remember. Anyways, I plan on doing some shopping and hope they have stuff I want! Please know that its random stuff they will have. It also may be defective i.e. missing stuff, bad paint, I have no idea what I will find or how much it will cost until I go.

Prob going the week of the 20th

Im flying up. I have a free ticket. Im gonna hang out with Tyler and then drive over with him I think.

I'll miss most of school that day, but I'll prob. have to go for a little while :/ . Since your up here we can hit the ACE in Centerville since I was told they were going to have a nice selection of Christmas molds. Everything else in the PWC/Fairfax/Loudon area is a dud at this time of year, plus D.C. traffic! Yuck.

The drive to GF from here is about 3 1/2 hours.

I just got off the phone with GenFoam. I was calling to order new choir heads. Wile I was on hold they played a message about "The Christmas Store". It says it will be open Monday - Friday 8-5 starting Nov 5. It is only in VA this year. Went the woman came back on the phone I ask her about it. She said that they will have blowmolds there. So now I guess I'm going to VA and not NC. Hope it will be worth it!

Was it held in Tarboro, NC as well in the past? I was not aware of that.

Im already getting some stuff for people wile I am there. If anyone wants anything I can get it 4 them if they have it. Im already getting RichardG a train and I think Carrie wanted something but I cant remember. Anyways, I plan on doing some shopping and hope they have stuff I want! Please know that its random stuff they will have. It also may be defective i.e. missing stuff, bad paint, I have no idea what I will find or how much it will cost until I go.

Prob going the week of the 20th

Hey let me know what blowmolds they have there by sending me email at [email protected]

Ok I guess some people don't know what the sale is. Basically, every year GenFoam opens their doors to anyone that wants to buy their products at cost or lower. The catch is that all the stuff for sale is leftovers, overstocks, and defective items. You are not guaranteed that anything is there catalogs will b there. Its just what they have leftover.

I called General Foam today because I was thinking of taking a trip down there and wanted to know if they were open at all on weekends.

I received some interesting news...

1. They have started their sale early and are NOW open.

2. They are only open M-F, and have no weekend or evening hours.

3. Their M-F hours are 8am to 4pm

So if anyone is close or wants to take the trip early, the items are ready for sale.