FOR SALE: It is with great sadness.....

I have to sell everything that I used to do my light show. The controllers were only used one year. The lights and things were bought new and used over the last 2 years. I had just started and was gathering lights and trees and ornaments for this year when we hit a huge financial snag.

The only thing I have is my Christmas stuff and LOR controllers, so here it goes...

I would prefer someone to take everything as it is still packed up from last year and I don't know what lights will need to be changed out and such. I have all colors of red, blue, green, white and even purple. Most are incandescent, but there are about 4 or 5 strands of LEDs. 2 of those are blue icicles.

Anyway here is a partial list of what I have:

-3 Assembled 16 Output Light-O-Rama CTB16PC Controller with High Power Heatsink

-RS485 Communications Adapter

-All Network Cables and power adapters

-House Gold FM Transmitter

--Several hundred Christmas lights (incandescent and LED

-Christmas Trees (2 over 6 feet, 10 about 2 feet)

-Christmas Sleigh made of wood

-2 Full size Wire reindeer with C-7 lights strung on them

-10 Candy Canes with Lights. about 2 feet tall (2 sets of 5)

-Computer running Windows 2000 with lighting software on it

- Monitor

- Keyboard

-Mouse

-1 Speaker for outside use (still must be covered)

-1 Wire Form "Jesus is the reason for the Season" Nativity Scene

-1 Wire form star for mega tree

-4 large snow flakes (One is pre-programmable independent from controllers)

-3 large Wreaths (one is 20 inches in diameter, one 40 inches, and one 12 inches)

I have it listed on the Houston Craigslist for $1200 for everything. I will take $1000 from a Planet Christmas co-junkie, just as long as you don't mind the tear stains on the controllers as I hand them over to you.

I will also throw in the cabinet that I put two of the controllers in.

Please email me off list at: [email protected] if you want to talk. I need to sell it pretty quickly, so only serious people need to email me.

Thanks,

Angel

Edited by selahangel

Ok Planet Christmas community isn't there a saying there is power in numbers. I have seen more than one add like this on these boards and just wonder if we all pitched in a little then selahangel and others could keep their displays and still maybe make it through tough times. I know they are not looking for handouts but a little help from a fellow enthusiast or several hundred of them would do the job. Most of us are willing to drop any amount of money to get those new lights or that certain decoration we have had our eye on. So how about it isn't the Christmas season the time for giving. How would we feel if we had to loose our displays? If 200 of us pitched in just $5 then selahangel would have his $1000 and be able to keep his stuff. If selahangel sends me a PM with or posts his paypal account or other info I would be the first to put my money where my mouth is and give something. I am watching my finances closely this year and will not be able to do all the new stuff I wanted to or replace some of the old that has broken down but am still blessed and will be able to still decorate and be willing to help others out. Anybody else!!!!!! The Planet Christmas community seems to be great at helping out with ideas and even helping others close by why not with this. Also maybe we can get a forum for those who need help, just a thought.

Ok Planet Christmas community isn't there a saying there is power in numbers. I have seen more than one add like this on these boards and just wonder if we all pitched in a little then selahangel and others could keep their displays and still maybe make it through tough times. I know they are not looking for handouts but a little help from a fellow enthusiast or several hundred of them would do the job. Most of us are willing to drop any amount of money to get those new lights or that certain decoration we have had our eye on. So how about it isn't the Christmas season the time for giving. How would we feel if we had to loose our displays? If 200 of us pitched in just $5 then selahangel would have his $1000 and be able to keep his stuff. If selahangel sends me a PM with or posts his paypal account or other info I would be the first to put my money where my mouth is and give something. I am watching my finances closely this year and will not be able to do all the new stuff I wanted to or replace some of the old that has broken down but am still blessed and will be able to still decorate and be willing to help others out. Anybody else!!!!!! The Planet Christmas community seems to be great at helping out with ideas and even helping others close by why not with this. Also maybe we can get a forum for those who need help, just a thought.

To this I agree

Count me in as well! We are struggling too, as is most everyone, but thankfully we are not to the point of selling our display.....YET!

I hate to think of someone not being able to decorate. We all look forward to this all year long and it gives us pleasure to give back to the community. I'm sure there are lots of people who won't be able to do much for Christmas this year, so I hope that all of us as decorators can bring some joy to their Holiday Season. I know there are numerous people at church who will not be traveling this year or buying gifts and are already counting down the days until we turn the lights on.

OMG I would NEVER ask that of any of you! It touches my heart to very much - SO MUCH and I have been a member here for years and I know I too have pitched in when people needed it, even giving parts of my display away to help someone else get started. I just never thougth we would ever need it.

I love you guys very much, I just could never ask you to give of yourself when you are hurting too....

BTW - SelahAngel is a girl LOL

Angel

Way to go PC community!!! Right now 10 of us have spoken up just 190 more of us to go.

selahangel check your email just sent a gift to you via paypal.

By the way I used to live in Katy,TX and graduated from James E. Taylor in 1991.

If anyone knows if there is a better forum to get this seen by more of the PC community could we get it over there also. I am not to familiar with all the ins and outs here. I thank all the people here for all the advice they have given me that helps fuel my passion. I hope we can get this done to help selahangel keep her passion going.

Way to go PC community!!! Right now 10 of us have spoken up just 190 more of us to go.

selahangel check your email just sent a gift to you via paypal.

That's just the count publicly. I'm sure there are more who give anonymously.

I am so blown away by this outpouring of help and love. Thank you so much...I still find it hard to accept that this is actually happening.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I did notice that some people are listing it as a PAYMENT through paypal...Paypal takes a fee for that. if you use GIFT instead it doesn't.

ALSO: Just because I have trouble with the handout thing...LOL...Angel pride (God is still working on that) - I talked to my lighting guy husband and found out that we can actually get LED FLOOD LIGHTS AND MR16'S (LED AND INCAND.) I am looking into what else we can get. Maybe we can put together a Mega Sale or something depending on the price we get. I am working on the research now.

I need to find out what everyone is looking for/uses in LED's besides the string lights. I am talking specialty stuff.

Thank you again everyone, I will be in touch!!!!

Angel