FOR SALE: It is with great sadness.....

Is there anybody still out there that doesn't believe in Christmas miracles? And of course, I'm all in.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ANGEL!!!

Don't let anyone every say we are not family, God Bless all and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and yes I did shout it.

I'm willing to throw in 5 bucks just to help you keep your display thought i give this a little internationl touch and hope more will help out Merry Christmas would you let me know that you received it Blair [ SYSCO]

Guest Scot Meyers

OH MY

ANGEL.

I have Been there 2 years ago (right Fter Christmas)I totalled my mini van and was going to sell my entire display to replace the van . Needless to say as I cried while posting the entire list of all my display stuff the gang came thru with some christmas magic. They began to sponsor each piece untill it was totally sponsored by all my friends here in PC. Needless to say with the help of MY FRIENDS HERE and my savings, we were able to replace our van and allowed me to keep my display. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!! EVER!!! Count me in to help. What I find fascintaing about this is that when the family gets in thier mind to help that even the littlest gestures ADD UP!!

Angel.

I know this is kinda forthright. but how much do you need so we all know what the target is? You need to keep your christmas Magic. People look forward to seeing your display.

Edited by Scot Meyers

OH MY

ANGEL.

I have Been there 2 years ago (right Fter Christmas)I totalled my mini van and was going to sell my entire display to replace the van . Needless to say as I cried while posting the entire list of all my display stuff the gang came thru with some christmas magic. They began to sponsor each piece untill it was totally sponsored by all my friends here in PC. Needless to say with the help of MY FRIENDS HERE and my savings, we were able to replace our van and allowed me to keep my display. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!! EVER!!! Count me in to help. What I find fascintaing about this is that when the family gets in thier mind to help that even the littlest gestures ADD UP!!

Angel.

I know this is kinda forthright. but how much do you need so we all know what the target is? You need to keep your christmas Magic. People look forward to seeing your display.

I remember that! wow, that was when I came back on. I was on here for a few years, then, I had to re-do my membership because my computer crashed. I remember you telling about your accident and we all sent you money LOL...wow....

Honestly I need $2000 for real. My husbands business is next to nil now and everything from our mortgage to my sons last pmt for his school dorm has bounced. I have to try to go pay our insurance at the office on Friday because of it, and I have to call in the mortgage manually because the auto pmts didn't go through. Right now, our accounts are so over drawn we have to clear them or nothing will go through. My husband is putting in every dime he makes but so far since the day before yesterday that has not even hardly put a dent in it.

I know God has a plan, and I am trusting Him. I am just so blown away by the generosity here. I was going to sell the display just to pay down half the account so that my husband would not feel so overwhelmed by having to get that money himself.

I just looked and the paypal donations are at just under $300 - I am just so stunned. I have been in tears all afternoon over the generosity of people on this board. Some of whom I know, others who don't even know me. My husband just can't believe it. He has never seen anything like this.

God Bless all of you - I am so very thankful!

Gift sent. Keep the lights up! Merry Christmas!

BTW - What's your husbands business? I'm in Spring and need a licensed electrician to run a few new circuits.

He is in Commercial Lighting. I don't know any residential electricians, sorry. We have trouble finding reliable commercial electricians.

Most of the problem with his business now is the LED switch over and the whole "I'm a Muslim and you are a Christian" thing. There are a couple of non-christians in the business and they will buy from them now more than from us because of it. That didn't used to be an issue, but in the last year it has really been a point of decreased sales.

We still have a few loyal customers, but they want us to drive 30 miles to deliver a $20 lightbulb....that can't happen.

Angel

I just wanted to say thank you so much again for the support and generosity of all the PC Members who have helped me out.

Unfortunately, I do not have enough to not sell anything at this point, so with that said....

Anyone wanna buy a house??????

LOL

Angel

Why don't you try to get people to sponsor parts of your display much like scot was able to successfully do??

I am not sure even how to go about doing that. I was just going to sell my stuff and BAMM! LOL People told me not to and started helping me out of the kindness of their hearts.

Angel

Dont be sad, I am like everyone here i love to do what i can when i can. right now is hard on everyone i know people who havent work in a year now, theres just nothing out there. my prearys are out there for you and yours. But when a friend needs help we should all come together and help in some small way. count me in!:D

Post what you were going to sell and see if people will sponsor it accordingly? Then if you are able to and have a website.. I would post who sponsored what on that site.

That isn't a bad idea. I want to find the original post for that though if it is still around, that will help me to figure this out better. I don't like asking for help, esspecially when that involves money - but God may just be humbling me in that area...who knows.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? How to do this or any suggestions????

Please chime in!

Angel