Fieldale Festival Of Lights in Va

Not sure if any of you have heard of us but we are a non profit organization that decorates a small town community center. I started this back 4 years ago and im steadily growing by leaps and bounds. Please take a look at our web site at

www.freewebs.com/fieldalefestivaloflights

Please tell me what you think.

I would love to see some of you guys come up this year to see what myself and my family have done. My family got so big so that we had to move the display to a bigger spot and we also made it into a fund raiser

Seems to have gotten alot of attention from the public and many people have enjoyed it so far that it has become a family tradition for many of them especially on the light up night the day after thanksgiving because alot of familys are in from out of town.

well i guess thats enough for now you can read it on the web page better plus all the pictures

now this years set up pics are not on there but they will be at a later date plus all the upgrades to and controller adds to this years setup