I am selling and alarm system that goes on the controls one end from the pc into the alarm and the output to the first control. there is a plug that goes in the last control to return the signal to the alarm. If the line is opened anywhere between the alarm and the last control the alarm will sound until it is turned off. I am selling the unit for $60 plus shipping if anybody is wanting one pm me, paypal is accepted only and will be shipped out once payment is received and mailing address is confirmed. The alarm can be viewed and watched at youtube under user Lowinhz

pm if questions or wanting one

post-5777-129571161138_thumb.jpg

post-5777-129571161138_thumb.jpg

Am interested in the alarm. If requested, could you also modify the alarm to provide 110 volt supply (via a relay if you are using lower voltages) in addition to the alarm you currently use. (maybe a joining box attached to your alarm)

My idea is to have the alarm inside the house to warn ME but also have the alarm switch on flood lights and an external alarm in the front of the house

Does your alarm work with the Planet Christmas version of the LOR boxes?

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

the alarm is powered by a 9volt battery, I only use the alarm for a season then I replace the battery so I guess 30 to 60 days. As far as hooking it up to a relay to turn on something that is 100 you could come off the siren lead to the relay and then to whatever. It will work with all controllers as long as the pins loop through,the new lor and d-light do that I'm sure of.

Edited by lowinhz
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as hooking it up to a relay to turn on something that is 100 you could come off the siren lead to the relay and then to whatever.

For planning purposes...what is the voltage in your alarm To your siren? I need to know what relay to purchase.

Doug

just need to make sure all the pins pass through the control some of the old ones i dont know the years dont but just plug 2 cables in and take a multi meter and put on ohm and test each brass pin on the cable with the each end ex. cable 1 input test first brass with the 2nd cable 1st brass and see if it ohms out to near 0

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...