Just Wondering...

I know Walmart sells some molds, along with Menards and Kmart, but who else sells GF molds? I got their catalog a couple of months ago, and with all the molds in there, who is buying this stuff? I never see the palace guardian anywhere, or the choir kids, the angels, and some of the santas and snowmen. I am just curious as to who carries these besides Bronners and SeasonsLA?

Just curious....

NExt year, I will be ordering a large amount from GF. I just hope whoever bought the UNION molds, that those will come back too..

Mark

I see that you live on Long Island. I was at Hicks Nursery in Westbury this week and they had some GF molds. I saw a nativity, the Santa Train with tender, several snowmen, candy cane elf, gift elf, and boy and girl carolers. There may have been a few others too... there stuff was expensive, as it always is at Hicks, but right now the Christmas blowmold is 25% off, which makes it almost reasonably priced.

I see that you live on Long Island. I was at Hicks Nursery in Westbury this week and they had some GF molds. I saw a nativity, the Santa Train with tender, several snowmen, candy cane elf, gift elf, and boy and girl carolers. There may have been a few others too... there stuff was expensive, as it always is at Hicks, but right now the Christmas blowmold is 25% off, which makes it almost reasonably priced.

Thank you DVC_Chris for the Hicks info and welcome to PC. (Especially the blow mold forum:D )

I'm going to try to get there in the next week or so.

Mark, A friend of mine told me that a store called Aquacade in Hicksville also sells new blow molds. I haven't made it there yet but when I do I'll let you know what they have.

I am no longer on Long Island, I moved back to Delaware.

I was just asking in general. I order from GF from time to time, havent in a while, but looking through their catalog, they make so much, but you see so little out there.

Hick's was always expensive. They need to make money some how, considering General Foams minimum order is $2,000.

mark

Mark, A friend of mine told me that a store called Aquacade in Hicksville also sells new blow molds. I haven't made it there yet but when I do I'll let you know what they have.

Thanks for the Aquacade tip, it is actually about 5 minutes from where I work, and I think I struck the motherload when I went there... I saw just about everything that I could think of that GF makes, and the prices were fairly reasonable too. After my trip there, it brings me up to 41 Christmas molds, and I am sure I will have another visit or two there before the holidays are over.

Thanks for the Aquacade tip, it is actually about 5 minutes from where I work, and I think I struck the motherload when I went there... I saw just about everything that I could think of that GF makes, and the prices were fairly reasonable too. After my trip there, it brings me up to 41 Christmas molds, and I am sure I will have another visit or two there before the holidays are over.

Glad I could help. I'll have to make a trip over there real soon and check it out.