Selling anything?

I've also decided to sell my large homemade PVC candy canes, as shown here:http://www.plymouthlights.com/canes.htm (I'm only selling the large unlit ones, not the lit ones or the smaller unlit ones). They slip over a fiberglass fencepost (not included -- need them for summer gardening!) and have screws on that you can attach lights. I can probably part with the candy cane (alternating red/white) lights that go with them as well. I haven't used these for 2 seasons now so it's time to clear up storage...

I have 16 of the canes.

I am open to whatever really.. prefer strands of lights though

I got a bunch of old LED's that I used two weeks. Some multicolor Icycles, some multi function 150 bulb clear mini lights, a bunch of brand new rope light green and blue, 30' rolls, probably 30,000 mini light bulbs I have taken out of strings people have given me, two holographic trains, some path cycles, some green walmart candy canes, there's some more stuff but I can't remember what.

I have a few wireframe deer that I was planning on putting on Craigslist.

Why didn't you tell me about the wireframe deer when I was there?

How many you got, what do you want for them, (the non motorized ones are $9.99 at Menards) I can always use spare parts and the bulbs are different from standard mini bulbs.

I've also decided to sell my large homemade PVC candy canes, as shown here:http://www.plymouthlights.com/canes.htm (I'm only selling the large unlit ones, not the lit ones or the smaller unlit ones). They slip over a fiberglass fencepost (not included -- need them for summer gardening!) and have screws on that you can attach lights. I can probably part with the candy cane (alternating red/white) lights that go with them as well. I haven't used these for 2 seasons now so it's time to clear up storage...

I have 16 of the canes.

PM me a price

I got a bunch of old LED's that I used two weeks. Some multicolor Icycles, some multi function 150 bulb clear mini lights, a bunch of brand new rope light green and blue, 30' rolls, probably 30,000 mini light bulbs I have taken out of strings people have given me, two holographic trains, some path cycles, some green walmart candy canes, there's some more stuff but I can't remember what.

PM me some prices

I can take a pic tomorrow of them piled under my deck (don't worry, they've only been there since Friday- they're normally stored up in the garage attic). Otherwise you can view my pre-2007 display pictures to see more of them in-use (they were debuted in 2002 when we moved to this house)