List of TV shows and Movies with blowmolds

simpson.ryanm@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the history channel we where watching modern marvels. the episode is engineering disasters 20... long story short there was a town in missouri called time beach and some toxic stuff was killing horses. some news footage showed people cleaning up and it was 2 days before christmas and they showed some kids in the house and zoomed out to show the workers and in the yard... an empire nativity.

Can someone tell me what mold set Clark kicked in the yard in Christmas Vacation? Set and Year and how many reindeer?

he kicked the empire set that was repainted. in one scene when they are in the trash there was some talk about those deer not being molds at all just some kind of fiberglass deer or something. but the sleigh was a green

Guest Mr. Griswold

Last night's episode of "How I Met Your Mother"...

Are you referrring to the Santa Face to the right of the Apartments Fireplace? I dont know if that was blow mold for sure or not I went back a few times trying to tell.

Guest Mr. Griswold

Okay, this is pretty silly, but there are a couple small molds in this video from 1984: "Reggae Christmas" by Bryan Adams (feat. PeeWee Herman).

Jason

Pee Wee loves blow molds heres the intro to Pee Wee Big Adventure and look at his house at 4:51. You will 5ft Santa in yard and sleigh and deer on roof. He also has flamingos in the bathroom.

Guest Mr. Griswold

Pee Wee loves blow molds heres the intro to Pee Wee Big Adventure and look at his house at 4:51. You will 5ft Santa in yard and sleigh and deer on roof. He also has flamingos in the bathroom.

I went back and watched again and theres even a Derby hat snowman at 52 seconds in his bedroom near Gumby! :)

on the science channel the new series "Oddities". The episode where they get the two headed cow, mummified cat and the coffin.... well where they buy the coffin in the barn theres an Empire 48" Santa. Not hard to find an object they are looking at he's right behind them. Very briefly there is another santa but i couldnt tell he was turned around. They also showed a choir boy.. looked like acrylic latex stuff.

on a side note i cant stand half the people that go into the shop.....