How's everyone weathering?

We lost power for a bit but it came back eventually... wind and rain is nuts, lost a couple of trees but no real damage. The dock is under water and it's not even high tide! With the forecast, it looks like a MAY get to start setup on Sunday, Saturday is going to be too wet even if this thing pulls out of here Friday like they say.

Yea, the ground is saturated now, I wanted to start this weekend but with the ground being so wet I don't want to get on a ladder so I think that I will work on my subpanel box Saturday , and get to painting my mega tree pole.

I wont be able to start until atleast wed. The storm really has throw me off schedule. I have to wait for the rest of the trim to be painted before I can set any of the lights on the house. I cant lay any of the extension cords and start preping for my blowmolds because the ground is too wet to cut. There is still the cleanup to do in the back yard. Limbs down and still 3 inchs of standing water. This storm just struck at the worse possible time for me. I also should'a planned better. Best of luck to everyone!