Montana Displays

Guest crazy displays

Guest showtime

How is everybody coming along with their 2009 Christmas diplays? Are they up or do you like myself have lots to do hope all is great?

I have been working non stop and still lots to do! I have a little over 26,000 lights up and hope to get to 40,000 lights. Right now im working on running lots of cords. Just got my ok letter from my charity today and I am very excited to participate!:)

I am still putting things up but have all the hard stuff done. This year should be around 30k lights and 128 channels LOR.

Yesterday the weather was great for this time of year, around 71 outside and I got alot done after work for a change. I should have everything done this weekend with any luck.

Guest showtime

I am still putting things up but have all the hard stuff done. This year should be around 30k lights and 128 channels LOR.

Yesterday the weather was great for this time of year, around 71 outside and I got alot done after work for a change. I should have everything done this weekend with any luck.

Sounds cool Terry we are getting great weather right now to. I still have lots to do. We are also doing a charity drive this year. I got the ok letter yesterday and I am very excited! I am hoping to have it all ready to go by Thanksgiving night lol.

I am setting up a small display here in Ekalaka, this is my first year doing a display.

I have everything tested and sorted out, just need to make 8 mini trees and set up everything..

Not much free time with 5 kids and working 12 hour shifts, but you should have seen the kids' faces when I tested out my lighted wreath with the strobes around it! :D

Good thing I decided to keep it low key this year, only a week left until December:eek:

Jon

Guest showtime

I am setting up a small display here in Ekalaka, this is my first year doing a display.

I have everything tested and sorted out, just need to make 8 mini trees and set up everything..

Not much free time with 5 kids and working 12 hour shifts, but you should have seen the kids' faces when I tested out my lighted wreath with the strobes around it! :D

Good thing I decided to keep it low key this year, only a week left until December:eek:

Jon

:cool: Sounds like a great christmas display can't wait to see pics! Strobes on the wreath totally cool!

• 2 weeks later...

ok, the display has been up and running since last Friday night and I only have a few songs left to finish sequencing.

The local newspaper was just here, apparently the publisher was really impressed and wanted to do an article on it. So, tomorrow night it should be on the front page. I will try and post a link to the paper when it shows up online tomorrow, if it does.

I have been so busy I haven't had time to take any pictures or video of it myself but will try and get some this weekend. Will have to try out the new camcorder Cindy got and hope it works better than my old one.

What makes it all worthwhile is getting to see the smiles it brings and the occasional handshake from some of the people! The kids just love it and some come by everynight.

Guest showtime

ok, the display has been up and running since last Friday night and I only have a few songs left to finish sequencing.

The local newspaper was just here, apparently the publisher was really impressed and wanted to do an article on it. So, tomorrow night it should be on the front page. I will try and post a link to the paper when it shows up online tomorrow, if it does.

I have been so busy I haven't had time to take any pictures or video of it myself but will try and get some this weekend. Will have to try out the new camcorder Cindy got and hope it works better than my old one.

What makes it all worthwhile is getting to see the smiles it brings and the occasional handshake from some of the people! The kids just love it and some come by everynight.

Terry congrats hope to see the link to the paper! Everything's up and running here. I was able to take first place in the Share The Spirit contest. And they will be doing a interview with us next week. My charity drive is going great almost have a truck load of toys so far! Happy Holidays to all!:)

I was able to take first place in the Share The Spirit contest. And they will be doing a interview with us next week. My charity drive is going great almost have a truck load of toys so far! Happy Holidays to all!:)

outstanding! and great job on the toys.

Here is the link to the newspaper.

http://www.havredailynews.com/

http://www.havredailynews.com/articles/2009/12/04/local_headlines/local.txt

its been a really hectic night, lots of traffic since the paper came out, wondering if it was such a good thing to get the added publicity. But then again, there were lots of parents bringing their children by and thats why we do what we do.

• 3 weeks later...