Jump to content

1in. Metal Flange

Recommended Posts

They are called pipe stands, Home Depot and Lowes do carry them. I prefer to shop at the local True Value hardware store. We it comes to things like that, they have a much better selection and the people that work there know a lot more than at the mega-hardware stores.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...