anyone lighting up this weekend?

Set up over past two weeks tested tonight, will run show Thanksgiving night then block party on Friday for Make-A-Wish with 350 invited. City allowing us to close street for block party and make one way dureing display hours, start full run on Saturday night 6:00pm to 10:00pm.

Setback after setback (Mega tree & weather related) has pushed my lights on from 12/1 to Sunday, 12/6. Finally got a sunny day to work and a dang HAIL STORM came through with blue skies all around it. Not fun when you're on the roof! Haha.

Stephen, I feel your pain. The weather has not cooperated at all. My light up might be pushed back as far as Dec 12!! I am having problems with a vendor that I use to get my triacs and transformers from for my control boards, but in the mean time I will get the static part of the display up.

I got mine up can going yesterday, had a few tech problems which cause 2 controllers to flake out. But got that fixed today and it is running correctly now. Need to run a second 15 amp circuit to the controller on the roof, keep tripping the breaker. It is a 30 amp controller but only ran one circuit to it. I did the load calc correct, but had to add more lights than planed to get done what I wanted to do so that blew my load calc out the window. Will get that done tomorrow night, have to pick up another 12/3 drop cord for it.