Christmas 2009

Hello everyone. I've been so busy this year, this is my first time visiting the forum in a very long time. I can't complain too much because business has been great.

I hope everything is going well for everyone. The November Nor'easter has set me back as well. The house is pretty much complete, but I still have the yard to finish.

For those that are in the Hampton Roads area, let me know when your displays are complete so I can come by and take a look.

I remember someone talking about making a web site about the local displays. Did that ever get off the ground?

Hey Dan! Its great to see that your doing well. I drove by your place the other day and its looking awesome! I am so far behind its scary. I have only 3 sets of lights up right now. Im stuck waiting to find out if the contractor thinks he will be able to finish painting the house before I can decorate. I remember that a website was started but I cannot remember its URL. Ill try and rack my brain as I set up some more.