A Soldier's Night

I have used it in the past also to end out my show. I think it is fitting to use it now, with the number on military personal that will not be home with their families and friends for Christmas. I have had people tell me thanks for using it, as it brings military families to the thoughts of other people.

Out of the 30 songs in my show, it's the only song that is played every night.

As a very thankful American, I feel that this is the least that I can do to honor the brave men and women who make have and continued to ensure the freedom, safety and security that my family enjoys each and every day of the year.

• 2 months later...

I left in the show and my wife gave the approval. We are a military family me being retired Army and our son in law is in Afghanistan right now.

Thank you for your and your son's service, it's what makes this such a great country to live in. Our community has pictures of the service men and women on their banners, I went around taking pictures of these banners for our display (I display videos during the show). While showing these videos I use Soldiers Silent Night, American Soldier, and God Bless the USA; more this year.

I have not used that song as of yet, but I do have other songs that I have come across that I am looking to use of some of my customers if they want them.

A Soldiers Christmas Letter is one that I came across and it is slow, but I like it. As a veteran, I know what it feels like to be away from family and friends during the holidays. This song and A Soldiers Silent Night hit home for me.

Here is video of A Soldiers Christmas Letter: