CDI Pre Order Teaser

We are just starting to get pricing for next year. Several people have been requesting pre order pricing and this will give you an idea of were we are heading. These are the LED string lights just like we sold in '06 and '07 (and this season) from the same great manufacturer. I will be updating this list with other items before we actually open up our Pre Order Program for '10 around the first of the year.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul - thanks for the EARLY update! I am trying to budget this years order as in order to convert the mini trees and mega tree to LED!

.... Egads.... I just calculated what I need... (which is a corporate sponser)

Edited by fkostyun

Hey Paul....

I'm considering converting my Megatree to LED next year. It would be SUPER HELPFUL if you could update your sheets/lists with the total lighted length in feet for all the different types/sets.

THANKS!!!!

That actually is pretty easy. Multiply the number of lights X 4 (inches of spacing) and than divide by 12 (inches in a foot) to give the approximate length of any string.

That actually is pretty easy. Multiply the number of lights X 4 (inches of spacing) and than divide by 12 (inches in a foot) to give the approximate length of any string.

Ah. If I would have known I would have done the math.:D

Did I miss the part where it said 4" spacing? Edit: Nope. Don't see it. Maybe you need to add that to the list then instead.

Ah. If I would have known I would have done the math.:D

Did I miss the part where it said 4" spacing? Edit: Nope. Don't see it. Maybe you need to add that to the list then instead.

I think I've just assummed it since it it appears to be pretty consistant with Paul from year to year on spacing.

what kind of lights are what? whats a C6, an M5 , a 5MM?

can these lights work with the LOR? are they full or half wave?

-Christopher

C6 = Cone shape (strawberry), M6 is mini style and 5MM is 5 mm concave blunt style. They work great with LOR and everything we sell is full wave.

How many boxes of lights is in a case?

That would be 12 strands per case. Now if you order 2 cases, that would be 2 boxes of 12 strands of lights in a bigger box, unless they're 100 count, then it would be one box/case. :D

Paul, thanks for the heads up.

So much for the swimming pool, it'll have to wait another year. :giggle:

My 08 replacements you sent are doing great this year.

THANKS!!!