CDI Pre Order Teaser

I have been working on pricing and product selections. I think this will be the (sorta) final selection. On the items with no price - I am waiting for pricing from China. This should just wet your appetite a little more. Also, let me know if I have left anything off.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder how bright the C9 incandescent strobes are

You can see the difference in one of my videos. The strobes on top of the vertical light tubes are C9 strobes from CDI, while the others on the Z-Tree and mini-trees are C9 strobes from Darryl Brown (Christmas Light Show). The CDI strobes are pointing straight out, while the others are vertically placed, so you are seeing them from the side. The brightness of the two types are very similar to my old eyes, but the flash rate is considerably different.

Hope that helps.

I have been working on pricing and product selections. I think this will be the (sorta) final selection. On the items with no price - I am waiting for pricing from China. This should just wet your appetite a little more. Also, let me know if I have left anything off.

Looking forward to learning more about your falling light tubes. Something that should be very popular.

After the initial learning curve of getting the LED strobes firing at different rates from the beginning, I'm actually *very* happy with them. So much so I think we're going to get 30 or 40 more for 2010. :)

And I can't wait to see the C7 LED replacement pre-order price... I'm thinking of replacing part or all of the 1,200 roof lights we have so I'm holding my breat for a knockout price. :D

-Jeff

The pre-buy list says "New for this year"... how would you have then in your display already?

My problem is that I didn't read Paul's rate sheet correctly. Just saw strobes and assumed they were the LED strobes he sold this year. That will teach me to slow down and read, before posting.:(

I want to be sure I understand what is needed to use these as replacements for minis I have always used, ie plug end to end. Are they ready to go for that, or do I need to order additional plugs?

I need to replace 500+ strings of minis with LED's.. what do I need?

I want to be sure I understand what is needed to use these as replacements for minis I have always used, ie plug end to end. Are they ready to go for that, or do I need to order additional plugs?

I need to replace 500+ strings of minis with LED's.. what do I need?

Same identical plug.

Same identical plug.

So, these are not the 'commercial' version? I never noted the commercial minis to offer anything over the standard walmart version. Is there anything really better about the commercial strings? All of the additional connectors seem like a hassle if not.

Duly noted on expense. If the government really wants us to be 'green' why isn't there any bailout money available for the led conversion? I'm calling my congressman.

Realistically, why not? Two options that come to mind immediately:

Fund establishment of factories here, creates jobs

Trade subsidies to reduce the price... if they even got the price down to twice incandescent the switch would be wholesale.