CDI Pre Order Teaser

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I see it now.However how many do you get for that price????? I am curious also do a lot of people go this way.I see no other to do it for custom lenghts like my windows boxs I am making etc.Thanks again!!!

I believe it is 50 to a box for the prices listed...

Incandescent strobes are the ones sold by Christmas Light Show and Action Lighting. They are usually Xenon based bulbs and tend to be slightly brighter than the LED versions. Attachon plugs are used on SPT wire to make custom length cords or light stringers.

Will Sanders

Paul, how many bulbs come with the c9 or c7 bulbs?

Look at the individual price and then look at the case price. Divide individual price into case price the result will be how many in case. Example C9 retro dimable is $1.00 each. Case price is $50.00 so taking 1 and divide into 50 equals 50. There are 50 bulbs in a case..

it would still be nice to add a column for quantity... It's rarely mentioned even on the CDI website without wading through the product descriptions.

As expensive as these items are, qty is a really important piece of data and really should be more obvious in the listings, in my opinion.

Paul... I need some video and/or pics of the new incandescent strobes. I'm happy to buy a couple 10 packs from you as you're prices on those are much cheaper than Daryl's, but I need to make sure they're going to match the ones we already have.

if we could get some comparison to those it would be very helpful.

Also, is the new incandescent strobe supplier "Dongguan Beisheng Technology Co., Ltd" ?

Edited by RiscIt

Paul... I need some video and/or pics of the new incandescent strobes. I'm happy to buy a couple 10 packs from you as you're prices on those are much cheaper than Daryl's, but I need to make sure they're going to match the ones we already have.

if we could get some comparison to those it would be very helpful.

Also, is the new incandescent strobe supplier "Dongguan Beisheng Technology Co., Ltd" ?

All my samples are packed up and sitting in Atlanta. We use another factory for our strobes.