Well. So far this season has been mixed!

Ever since nov 28th. (the day i turned everything on)

there have been ups and downs for the xmas display.

2 days BEFORE opening night. (mind you i hold a party with 100+ ppl on average who showup) i had 3 kids run up into my display and brake a few candycanes. (Nothing i couldnt fix just irritating)

The Light up show was great success! We had the local paper there to take photos and write an article that appeared on the FRONT PAGE of the sunday paper. woohoo!

The next night we had crazy traffic and about 40$ in donations for that night alone (so far thats the highest amount in a night)

since then the traffic was light on 2 days that rained and heavy on another 2.

Lastnight i checked the donation box. found 6$ for the night (it was pouring rain all night)

I also found 2 hand written notes on mcdonalds napkins. one asking me to marry them and how amazing the light show is! (I Love you to whoever that was!)

Then later that night (1 am) some kid calmly walked up into the front yard and pulled out one of my white wire trees (They were staked in with 3 foot re-bar) so he tried hard to get it and eventualy succeeded.

then he calmly walked around the display looking directly into my surveilance cameras with the tree over his shoulder (Ima catch you you little ______)

well i realised this today about an hour before NBC10 local news station was set to showup for an interview.

So i rushed around to find out that no1 in my area sells white wire trees anymore???

so i had to comprimise with a spiral tree temporarily. oh well.

anyway the interview came along and towards the end the reported pulled out a Flip HD Video Camera, and a 100$ Gift card.so not only am i going to be on the news but traffic is good tonight and i now have a HD video camera to record the show! YAY!!!!

hopefuly nomore vandals this year. ima bit sick of watching them steal and break my stuff.. lastyear when i had NO security i was fine. ughhh