Welcom to PC, I live in Warwick.

I have been lurking here since I saw 2 dislpays here in Warwick last year.

I decided to save money and go the DIY route, hoping to have something for next Christmas.

If you want to see a great display you have to check out Cozzi's.

I saw his "mini" show on Thanksving night, it was amazing. I can't wait to see his full show.

Hey everyone,

lets get little rhode island on the planet christmas map. We could form a caravan and view some great places in a short period of time. Get together and share ideas

dennis

Hi Dennis, welcome to Planet Christmas. What town are you in?

Welcom to PC, I live in Warwick.

I have been lurking here since I saw 2 dislpays here in Warwick last year.

I decided to save money and go the DIY route, hoping to have something for next Christmas.

If you want to see a great display you have to check out Cozzi's.

I saw his "mini" show on Thanksving night, it was amazing. I can't wait to see his full show.

John, you were here Thanksgiving and didn't tell me??? I'm going to kill you.:D:giggle:

Yeah Frank, I knew it was a private showing for your family so I just stayed in back and watched the show.

My wife spoke to you though, you caught her looking at the display a few days before and you spilled the beans to her. She went up to you after the show and thanked you and you were suprised to see her again.

I called her to tell her that your display had everything I wanted to have in mine, in my future dreams, and she went to look too.

I also want to thank you for that night because I had with us a 16 year old student of mine that had no where to go for Thanksgiving. So I took him to CT. with us for dinner and biding my time till 8:30 that night. The timing worked out perfect and we got there minutes before the show started, the smile on his and all our faces were priceless.

You made a very troubled kid happy that night, and we loved it too.

Hey Fellow Christmas "Obsessives"

Glad to see people posting in the RI site. Charlestown here, have a static display with FM transmitter putting out some nice music and stories read by my family. Live updates from the NP too. Had and still have Mr.Christmas set up but decided to go back to a static display until I can figure out how to afford the LOR....LOL LOL. There are a few of us the S.CO way that have relatively decent display. Don't know if you read the last issue of PLanetChristmas Mag, but the pictures in the VIllage section were mine. Have focused on the Snow Village display the last few years, but as my wife and kids keep telling me the outside is growing. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Like I said in my original Post I love to see what others are doing and the Family and I love Christmas lights. Now if this **** rain would only stop and we would get a little snow

Dennis