Next weeks weather!!

bdeditch

Guest Lightzilla

Just a fore warning the weather next week is suppose to get a little nasty In California, Mostly Northern so far. They are saying up to 4 inches. Get your lights up this weekend!!

You lived up this way before and if you come to visit relatives this Christmas you can take a bunch of snow back with you. We had a snow Strom which dumped about 12 inches of snow, and now cold weather is setting in. Todays high (-2F), tonights low (-17F)

I wish you would post some pictures of your display on the Canadian forum. I miss your posting over there. You can see some of our display pictures.

Guest Lightzilla

Actually I was wrong, it is (-23C) or (-11F) right now. Which is a bit better than Tuesdays low of (-18F).

So while your in your temporary cold spell just remember there are folks north of you across the Alberta border who are very cold.

Edited by Lightzilla

Everything's up and tied down - bring on the weather!

SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I've lived in EDH for 43 years and don't recall ever seeing this much snow on the ground! I'd say we got a solid 2-3" - melting fasts now as the temp has warmed a degree or two so it's changing back to rain.

Woke up a few minutes before 5 and thought ... did it snow?

Yes, Yes it DID snow. Not only did it snow, it was SNOWING!

Here are a couple of pics of our Christmas Light Display in the snow.

Santa with Snow on his nose

Gingerbread Toyshop with real snow on it

Snownam in the snow

Outside my front door (my first view of the snow)

Unfortunately at 700' the snow will not be sticking here in El Dorado Hills for long

post-3487-129571177458_thumb.jpg

post-3487-129571177467_thumb.jpg

post-3487-12957117749_thumb.jpg

post-3487-1295711775_thumb.jpg

The rain hit San Diego hard today. Lots of wind too. My lawn got so saturated all my anchors pulled out of the ground and my mega tree was laying across the sidewalk. I unplugged the lights and put the controller in the garage. All my blowmolds were staked and I still had 7 fall over rebar and all. I hope everyone else's displays held up.