My first 2009 video featuring Snoopy on guitar

I have been trying to shoot in the early mornings or evenings to get some background lighting. I wish I had some barricades to keep cars from driving thriough and ruining the shot. I actually have a second one done but Youtube deleted it and I already used up my quota on Vimeo with this one. By the way Snoopy can also dance and will be doing that on a couple of other videos. http://vimeo.com/8000535

Keith,

I came by on Saturday night. You did a great job. What type of LEDS do you have outlining your house? I noticed you had multiple colors. Love the Snoopy. Did you make that?

They are the famous Innovalite factory leds Paul sold in 2008 that had problems with the rectifiers. I rebuilt all the rectifiers myself (96) because they were brighter from a wider angle than the Holiday Creations. The Holiday Creations had a certain sweet spot and then would look dimmer so if you drove past my house they look dim until you hit the right angle. Plus I would have had to aim every led to have the same sweet spot. Yes Snoopy was my 2nd coro project ever. He has 1500 minilights and is 4 feet tall. If you look at the back of him he is a wiring nightmare. Even with cutting out the 1 wire which passes AC to the female plug. I dread the day in which a string goes out:eek:

That looks really great, can't wait to see him dance!

What are the red soldier looking things on either side of your door?

They are wireframe toy soldiers I got when my aunt passed away a few years ago. Somedat I may try to see if I can squeeze blue and green leds onto it to go along with the red. Youtube has already deleted my Christmas Canon Rock by TSO and Christmas Wrapping videos due to WMG. I don't understand why they allowed This Christmas Day by TSO. Christmas Wrapping had him dancing. I guess I will have to post some redone last years sequences youtube allowed that have him added to it. And wait until next Saturday when I can post another HD video to Vimeo.

Thanks. I have posted 2 more Christmas videos Christmas Canon Rock and Christmas Wrapping. Both are on Vimeo as Youtube deleted them. Just search for keitha43. I also bit the bullet and bought a 1 month subscription so I could post all my Halloween videos without waiting for a week between them. I am still filming more trying to get the light just right.