Washington shows

Ok so I'm hoping to get interest in this because I'd love to see where everyone is. I'm going to get a map off of google maps and update it with shows here in Washington. I'm going to start with my show and others that I know of and if you can post up your address I will add it to the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=101496549168252168775.00047a15a6f4840a1ffe5&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=47.713458,-119.63562&spn=2.849587,7.113647&z=8

• 2 weeks later...

Is there still a street in Kennewick that lights up every house on the street, my parents use to call it Candy Cane Lane?

As for our Display if the GF Circut doesn't pop in the rain again, blowmoldstatic as my son calls it,

Meadow Ridge, just off Kackman, Arlington, WA.:giggle:

Meadow Ridge, just off Kackman, Arlington, WA.:giggle:

Can you give me an intersection so I can add your show to the map. I know it may be late in the year but as I have in years past I sometimes go out to see lights after christmas.

I thank all that have sent me info so I can add their address to the map. I'm going to make this a yearly posting so all may enjoy each others hard work.

Wow catching this one real late. I have not been on the boards much being stretched on time

Woodinville Wonderland

23620 NE 183rd St

Woodinville, WA 98077

BTW, I met with Wirekat last week for lunch. He may be dark for 2009, but we already started talking about the Mini in April. Look for more info coming after the New Year.

BTW, I met with Wirekat last week for lunch. He may be dark for 2009, but we already started talking about the Mini in April. Look for more info coming after the New Year.

Mark,

I was starting to get worried when "Wirekat" didn't do a show. If Christmas in Kent would have been running this past month, I probably would not have the made the drive up to see Woodinville Wonderland because I wouldn't have made it past Kent :)

Looking forward to the Mini.

-Darin

Mark,

I was starting to get worried when "Wirekat" didn't do a show. If Christmas in Kent would have been running this past month, I probably would not have the made the drive up to see Woodinville Wonderland because I wouldn't have made it past Kent :)

Looking forward to the Mini.

-Darin

Behind the scenes, it is already being worked on. We will also have a few new attendees this year based on some of my conversations. More crazies, what fun! Glad I could get you past Kent!

Edited by zman