Knoxville Area

Haven't really been on this forum a lot, I think I signed up awhile ago to do a group buy... However, thought I would introduce myself since there actually seems to be some close to home animators here. How's it going? The name is Nick, but I go by Trip most everywhere. I am a DIYer and run Vixen/Renards. I am out west in Lenoir City. Run 112 channels this year and have the boards to go to 176 next year and maybe bigger if I get the itch.

Hi Trip, Welcome, I live in Elizabethton, 100 miles northeast, enjoy the maddness and have a good show. I am up and running for first year, I jumped in with both feet and enjoying every secound of it.

Hi, my sis lives up in Gray.

Yeah it's fun hobby, I been up since friday after thanksgiving. Had a few bugs, but everything seems to be up and running now. Hoping the thunderstorm doesn't materialize tonight.

I'm in West Knox. I'm not animated, but love a good animated show.

Anyone been to Shadrack's yet this year? The Watt Rd show looks the same, maybe a few new items. I'd like to get to the display at Smokies Stadium, but might not be able to.

Anyone been to Shadrack's yet this year?

I pass the Watt Rd one on the interstate all the time, but that's about it. Went last year and talked to the owners for a bit. They got a decent mega tree at smokies stadium built off one of the high light poles in the parking lot though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...