Tour of Tidewater

I'll shoot you an email as well, I'm off the beaten path a little bit but I'd like to think it's worth the drive, especially if you go to some of the Gloucester displays, I'm about 30 minutes from the closest one, if I'm not mistaken.

My display is at 16598 General Puller Highway, Deltaville, VA 23043. 72,000 lights - 31,000 in a 160-channel LOR show, the rest are static. Don't come this weekend, I'll be lit static this weekend but I'm still sequencing the "show" to music. Will have a radio station too, but have been too busy putting lights up to actually figure out the best channel!

Hey Ralph,

Well the weather has wreaked havoc on the display this year but we are up and running. The light count is down slightly from last year but we still managed to get up a little over 20k this year normal is 60K.

20,000 lights, LOR, Broadcast 88.3, many animated displays, with a walk through showing department store style window displays. 1338 Poquoson Ave, Poquoson, VA. 23662

Work is keepng me hopping this year but i hope to get out and see some of the displays.

Hello Ralph,Ralph Priest here--always glad to meet someone else named Ralph isn't it? My "show" meets your criteria and runs on LOR; however, everything is connected but I can't get the show to run.ARGH!!! Hopefully another PC member will bail me out--with info that is--but cash is always good too. Our address is 1001 Austin Dr.,Chesapeake,Va. We are in the Wynngate subdivision of Greenbrier. My FM wireless radio channel is 107.9 and will be posted in the front yard.

Hello again fellow Ralph,sorry for the delay in my reply--I've been so consumed with Christmas lights and LOR that I totally forgot to check back here. I'm not sure of this but I believe I am running 2.0 or 2.1. The LOR Support Desk says that I have the Advanced version but I didn't activate the license--whatever that means. So, they gave me instructions on how to go about this process--but I couldn't make it happen.ARGHHH!! Anyhow-I am considering paying someone for their in-house support, either with cash,a healthy kidney, or more valuable than either--I have lots of extra Christmas lights( incandescent and LED) that I'm willing to part with.

Virginia Beach, 23462, 19,000+ lights, LOR 48 channels, radio 100.1FM

(Off Princess Anne Rd, between Witchduck & Newtown)

By the way, anyone know the Chief's address? I tried to find his house the other night, but couldn't find it. Hope to get out and see other displays. I made it to Shawn's house last weekend. I'm going to head over to Greg's tomorrow (Sat 12/19).

Finally made it by to see your house Chief. Unfortunately, it was that real windy night and a lot of stuff had blown over and the arches weren't lit. Regardless, I could still see what you had put up for your display. My wife and I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work.

I've seen Shawn's in Norfolk. Still need to head over to Chesapeake to see Ralph's lights. Have you got everything working yet Ralph? Hopefully I'll get mine video taped in the next day or so.

I've got two sequences video'd and online: http://christmas.coastalsteve.com/thisyear.htm - I have a third sequence animated sequence - TSO's Sarajevo 12/24 but I havn't gotten to take a video yet. Hopefully this weekend, else it won't happen. The rest of my sequences are not really sync'd to the song in the background and not really worth uploading. Fun to watch, but nothing special.