first ever thrift store find

never had any luck finding molds in thrift stores. but today we walked into one looking for boots we were gonna use for a prop. THe bf walked by this guy and so did i lol. we left and only then we spotted him in the window. we later went into the toy section and found the outher little snowman. BOth total were under $10 so i think we did good :P

Very nice! I wanted that GV snowman forever, could not find him, then after I got my first got 2 more LOL. You can never have too many snowmen! I have found a lot of great molds at GoodWill Tom

TOm its really wierd i swear there are 100 of them in this town just yesterday my bf pointed it out and low and behold thats what was there. we only have walmart and truvalue those are the only places that may have carried them a few years back... but every house seems to have one! if i come across another one you will be the first to know! ;)

I stopped at the local goodwill store yesterday and found 4 union mice and an empire red haired desktop angel. all for under $20

bob

i wish i could find a mouse! LOL! hes on my wish list. i was suprised i even found these too. there are only two thrift stores in town and the outher just has cloths no decor of any kind. she said that was the first mold that ever came in the store in its 4 years of running... i was lucky i guess. theres an auction down the street they have 2 auctions a week and its from numerous counties thats the only chance of finding more in this tiny lil town lol

Nice find there. Thrift stores, private sellers, or Ebay are about the only places to find molds down here, other than what KMart and Wal-mart carry. Ace doesn't have any this year.

I notice that you guys up north have a ton of stuff to choose from on Craig's list and other places. Lucky you

I always check the thrift stores xmas stuff...never know what you might find (i make a point

to dig through all the lights for anything cheap and good like LEDs or cool OLD sets)

Have seen a number of blowmolds in the past (never bought any as i don't have space

and they usually want too much for them)... but i always look at one when i see it, just

in case its in real good shape or is cheap :)