Hey Jason -

Welcome to the forum. We've got a member Matthew that is running LOR over on Mt. McKinley. I dropped by there the other night and it looks nice. Matthew is a really nice guy as well! Last year I was running 80 channels at my house in Masterson Station... but opted to go with motorized cutouts instead of the sequenced lights. http://forums.planetchristmas.com/showthread.php?t=37597 I guess I'm just a little bit more "old school"! Everything is turned on and off via LOR this year... but no light sequencing. I figured there was enough light sequencing going on so I returned to my roots of animated figures. Somthing my dad did when I was a kid growing up here in Lexington over in Gardenside.

Last year, the fire station on Harrodsburg road had a sequenced light show running. Don't know about this year. And there appears to be a show running in the Coventry neighborhood on Spurr road (off of Georgetown road). I saw the lights flashing last night... but didn't have time to stop and look or listen... but with the random flashing, it sure appeared to be sequenced to music!

If you get a chance, stop by our house in Masterson Station... 3056 Sandersville road and check out our display.

We held the first ever KY mini-PLUS at our house this past summer! Wish you could have been there!

John

Thanks Jhon for the KIND words and glad you liked my display and glad you came over to see it and talked with me .I am ordering my 3rd lor for a 16 channel megatree with 10800 L.E.D'S on it for next year and also going to make the kids sing all three of them...You know i have the time but not the smarts so you may be helping LOL!!!!but thanks for the KIND words and I LOVE your display you are such a artist you need to make them and sell them I would be your first customer ...If any body is intrested in seeing my display it is at 2956 Mt Mckinley way just off of Man-O-War between Buckhorn and park hills we have a singin reindeer and a mini mega tree and much more....Merry Christmas to all and may GOD BLESS you and your Friends and Familys !!!!:santasmileyitty:

OH... you're THAT Jason! I think Matt and I were talking about a wireframe that Louie (from Louisville) gave me this summer at the KY miniPLUS. I won't be using it and Matt thought you might be interested in it. If so... let me know. It's a REALLY nice wreath wireframe... it's probably 2 1/2 feet tall and three dimensional. I just don't use wireframes. If you're interested in it... let me know!

John

Thanks Jhon for the KIND words and glad you liked my display and glad you came over to see it and talked with me .I am ordering my 3rd lor for a 16 channel megatree with 10800 L.E.D'S on it for next year and also going to make the kids sing all three of them...You know i have the time but not the smarts so you may be helping LOL!!!!but thanks for the KIND words and I LOVE your display you are such a artist you need to make them and sell them I would be your first customer ...If any body is intrested in seeing my display it is at 2956 Mt Mckinley way just off of Man-O-War between Buckhorn and park hills we have a singin reindeer and a mini mega tree and much more....Merry Christmas to all and may GOD BLESS you and your Friends and Familys !!!!:santasmileyitty:
Are you poisoning people here??? :D
  • 4 weeks later...