Anyone else find lights?

No lights anywhere. Lowes have been out for over a week. The HD that had 10 overheads full of lights the first week of the month was also out. The only place I found lights was Garden Ridge. They are 50% off and are still the price of none sale lights at Walmart and Lowes. Kmart was even out of lights. I was going to start converting my archs to LEDs this year too! I guess I will have to go to action lighting. I dont need whole cases so CDI is out of the question.

Yes, put me down for the after Christmas light shopping blues. I only got 20 boxes of purple mini's from Walmart. Don't know what I'll use them for but I find something. It's the only thing I bought yesterday. My display needs 1 more artificial tree and I'll wait till they go down to 75% off, maybe even get the 9' one this year! I remember the excitement of years past when I would hop from store to store just to find the "next big purchase". I'm hoping those days return again. For now though, I'll just save my Money and wait for the next LOR secret sale in February. There's bound to be something there I want and I know I'll get it :D

I found these cool Philips LED snow flakes.

The one one the left in the pic are 4 to a string, 2 blue, 2 white, 12 LEDs per snow flake and have numerous effects (fade, chase, twinkle, etc.)

The one on the right is a 42" snow flake with 90 LEDs.

I found these at the nearby Bentonville, AR Target. Which began a day long quest for these on Saturday. By the end of the day we were in Tulsa about 100 miles from here and had hit 6 Target stores.

Final Haul:

Small 4 Snowflake strings: 20

Large 42" snowflakes: 22

Medium 17" (not pictured) snowflakes: 14

Thank goodness they were 50% off!

Planning on covering the house with these next year.

If anyone has or comes across some of these I need a few more.

Thanks Howard,

I wonder if anyone else in RI is placing an order and might want to split cases?

John,

I will probably place an order with CDI but have not decided on exactly what yet. I may add more colors to the Megatree for next year. I will let you know if splitting cases would work.

I was in Walgreens in Apponaug this afternoon, they had a few boxes of minis at 50% off.

Howard

Thanks Howard,

It might be nice to maybe get a few of us from RI to maybe split some cases and maybe even save on shipping also. I'm not sure what I might want yet.

I was at walmart at the mall today and they had more than I expected. Lots of reds and multi's, I think Frank got all the clears, those are the ones I'm after.

Ive decided that since I have planned to switch from multi to all clear and there were no lights at the sales, I am going to become a valued customer at Action. Cant afford the cost of LEDs. I am also going to replace the C9s on the bushes to minis. Some of their costs arent too bad. They have 100 count mini strings for $2.00.

Edited by blndnwo2luv
Add bout info sales