Chicagoland Regional 2010

Carrie Sansing

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a nutshell, no I can't. We don't have a septic system..we have a municipal sanitary system. :D

Can you speculate on how much bandwidth we are planning to burn up? You have contacted the cable service as requested extra bandwidth right??

Edited by mnkyboy

I'm sorry, I just hope Carrie doesn't live in one of the very few AT&T dead spots out there <rolls eyes>

Actually that is funny Tim, as Chicago was the first city with a cellular network, which is now owned by ummm ATT , still under the system id of 00001.

I myself am not worried I will have pleanty of "3Gb's". I'll let you use my either my Blackberry or my Android phone ( depending on which one I actually bring) if you need to make a call.

Edited by mnkyboy

I'll throw in $.01, who is with me?

Why is everyone picking on poor old Chuck? :confused:

Don't folks want to come to the aid of a decorating enthusiast (he does decorate doesn't he???:confused::confused:) in need?

Come on guys, we know he is at least worth (his) 2 cents! :P

I'll PayPal my 2 cents t oChuck later today, once I visit the bank!:rolleyes:

Actually that is funny Tim, as Chicago was the first city with a cellular network, which is now owned by ummm ATT , still under the system id of 00001.

I myself am not worried I will have pleanty of "3Gb's". I'll let you use my either my Blackberry or my Android phone ( depending on which one I actually bring) if you need to make a call.

BTW, in case you didn't get the word - anyone making/receiving calls/texts during the presentations will be forced to permanently donate their communication device to the presenter!

I'm sorry there has been a mistake in the event listings... the "FM discussion" has been replaced by a round table group discussion of favorite beverages... I will be moderating and attendees are required to bring samples for the rest of the group to evaluate.

That is all... :cool:

I've heard you might be getting Surly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36557[/ATTACH]

BTW, in case you didn't get the word - anyone making/receiving calls/texts during the presentations will be forced to permanently donate their communication device to the presenter!

Calls shouldn't be a problem, and I never text. But you didn't say anything about Facebook status updates/Posting on PC via Tapatalk, etc! :)

No, I don't "live" in an AT&T dead spot..

posted from my AT&T Blackberry...in my family room

That's good to know! I've had pretty good luck with AT&T in metro areas. It's the boonies where it sucks. I can't even make a call at my mom's house, although I might have a margin of a chance if I step out on the driveway...

I'm sorry there has been a mistake in the event listings... the "FM discussion" has been replaced by a round table group discussion of favorite beverages... I will be moderating and attendees are required to bring samples for the rest of the group to evaluate.

Great! I hope a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke covers it :)

I am bringing samples of Ohio Apple Pie, but there may be a problem. I'm afraid that after sampling it, some may be falling off the round table. Of course, they shouldn't have climbed on it to begin with. lol :-)

Bill

That's good to know! I've had pretty good luck with AT&T in metro areas. It's the boonies where it sucks. I can't even make a call at my mom's house, although I might have a margin of a chance if I step out on the driveway...

You can't make the call from your Mom's because of all the interference from the lights you leave up year round! ;)

Let see as there will be lot's of RF going on :cool::cool::cool: just wait tell the LED Flood show off start.

who will be the best LED Flood 2010:rolleyes:

Calls shouldn't be a problem, and I never text. But you didn't say anything about Facebook status updates/Posting on PC via Tapatalk, etc! :)