CDI or LED Holiday Lighting?

Hello!

I am in the market to use the C9/C7 Dimmable LED retrofit bulbs this year on my windows and roof outlines. I am looking for any feedback on the retrofits from LED and/or CDI.

And maybe I get lucky and someone used both and can give me a side by side comparison!!!

I can dream!

Thank you in advance.

Eric

Hold on - I need to go make some popcorn... ;)

Why doesn't it surprise me that you are the first to respond!!!!!

And with that comment!!!!

But I am one of the lucky ones, I have had only good experiences with Travis and Paul!

Apparently I had a knack for avioding the CDI BS in 2008 and LED BS in 2009......

I bought 300 C9 retro Blue bulbs from LED Holiday Lighting.

1 was DOA, I have been running the show every night since Black Friday. I have lost only a single bulb this season. They look fantastic and work great with LOR. No Snubbers nessesary. I have not observed any loss of brightness on any of the bulbs. I have 4 colors of C9 (r,g,b,clear) The Blues were the only LED. They look just fine when blended with the incandecent C9 bulbs. So I am Very happy with the product and will be buying Green C9 retro's this year. How's that for a fair review of the product ? No Popcorn needed.

Tim

I don't post much here. I READ a lot of good information. So why would you ask a question that has many many many many many answers.. HUMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I would like to sit around the fire with everyone else. I'll bring the goodies for smores... :-)

I don't post much here. I READ a lot of good information. So why would you ask a question that has many many many many many answers.. HUMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I would like to sit around the fire with everyone else. I'll bring the goodies for smores... :-)

Always good to ask questions, always!

I have read all the posts regarding Travis and Paul and most of those thread were started out of anger. This is a simple question, I am curious as to everyone opinion with the product.

I look at it like this, when you ask a question in a forum nowadays like: where can I buy LED strobes. People love to give you the special "link" that takes you to google and enters the keyword for you.......Ha......Ha.....

When in reality I am looking for an opinion on a vendor. Before the internet you ask some one where to buy something and they would tell you the store and the sales person to go to purchase the item. Or they tell you, you can buy it here, but.......

I bought 300 C9 retro Blue bulbs from LED Holiday Lighting.

1 was DOA, I have been running the show every night since Black Friday. I have lost only a single bulb this season. They look fantastic and work great with LOR. No Snubbers nessesary. I have not observed any loss of brightness on any of the bulbs. I have 4 colors of C9 (r,g,b,clear) The Blues were the only LED. They look just fine when blended with the incandecent C9 bulbs. So I am Very happy with the product and will be buying Green C9 retro's this year. How's that for a fair review of the product ? No Popcorn needed.

Tim

Thank you very much.

Baron

You can see what Travis's Bulbs look like compared to regular bulbs. They are very durable as well. Dropped 2 off a table onto a tile floor and the still worked. I do believe in previous post they actual mention driving over them in a car. :eek:

Comparison post

WOW! Nice! I am trying to figure out how I missed that thread...........

Probably since its from January 18th of last year. :giggle:

Plus in my infinite wisdom, I did not put c-9 in the title...Doh.

Even better I just realized that when I go to a sub forum like Lights--->LEDS....

I have to check the settings to display items older that 2 weeks!!! Hah! You learn something everyday!

I have the C-9 retro bulbs from both CDI and Travis. I can not tell the difference. Paul only sells them by the case. Travis sells by the bulb. Thats how I ended up with both. I will be buying more from CDI this year. Go with the vendor you feel the most comfortable sending money to.

Hello!

I am in the market to use the C9/C7 Dimmable LED retrofit bulbs this year on my windows and roof outlines. I am looking for any feedback on the retrofits from LED and/or CDI.

And maybe I get lucky and someone used both and can give me a side by side comparison!!!

I can dream!

Thank you in advance.

Eric