Philly area mini

cenote

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone. I am a newbie here doing my first animated display this year. Can anyone come to this Mini? I promise, I do not bite:giggle:. I live in Montgomery County and do not mind traveling to get the opportunity to learn the tricks.

Lansdale is right in my back yard. I am in Montgomeryville, maybe we can go together? I had my first real animated display in 2009, been toying with idea for a few years. Its very cool!

• 1 month later...

I noticed you didn't express you faith in FEMA.

Funny you should mention that. FEMA held a town meeting last week and their stock answers included "please have patience, we will try our best to rectify every situation, have faith in us", and the very popular "I can not answer that question at this time".

Okay, I have come to a decision. Yes I can think too....Since no one has any faith in my completion of the Weber Sprial Tree....I have decided to not focus on it anymore! I have moved over to working with servos.....
Wow. When I first read this, I thought you were going to say something like "moved over to working with crayons..."

kids_christmas_card_for_them_to_give_to_anyone-d1373480483206790947l0q_325.jpg

Okay, I have come to a decision. Yes I can think too....Since no one has any faith in my completion of the Weber Sprial Tree....I have decided to not focus on it anymore! I have moved over to working with servos.....

Andy, I have had faith in you all along. Don't let Dan get to you, he's just a negative Nancy.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's not too late, I (and my beloved) would like to come. I know I don't do too much in the DIY category, but we love the company and the shared ideas. Hope everyone is thawed out and loving life. Let me know about attending.

Thanks,

Sally (and Roger) Simpson

the seemingly lone voices in upper bucks county

If it's not too late, I (and my beloved) would like to come. I know I don't do too much in the DIY category, but we love the company and the shared ideas. Hope everyone is thawed out and loving life. Let me know about attending.

Thanks,

Sally (and Roger) Simpson

the seemingly lone voices in upper bucks county

Hmmmmm...

$7999.99 per person, payable the B_Regal Enterprises. For training material and things...

Do you need an address?

LOL....address would be helpful and it seems a loan is a must. Can I trade a kid? mostly grown...house broken...

I can't speak for him, but I'm sure our host Andy will welcome you and say the more the merrier. However, if there isn't enough room for you, we can always dump BRegal78 and DanoNJ.