check these out

gsxr7500

Thanks for sending me to a bad website! :giggle:

The URL http://www.wimp.com/christmasdominoes/ was blocked, it is in the Restricted Erotic / Sex category.

If you are at work and your employer uses content blocking, you might not want to follow links like that at work. I'm locked down pretty good here. I get blocked all the time, so I usually just wait till I get home. Based on the category it was placed in, that link probably would have gotten an email sent to my HR department.

The link is just a video of a dominos setup being knocked down, nothing that would concern anyone if they checked it out.

That was cool, man I'd go crosseyed trying to pull that off. I wonder if he/she had to rebuild it every note when making it.

For all we know there might be a computer software out there that tells you how many to space them and what notes to put where, that looked pretty homemade tho.

Edited by Mike Sigmond

That was pretty cool. The way the ending was done though (the camera sweeping up to the "ceiling" and the nice fade-out) leads me to believe this wasn't a home project but some sort of commercial one. Camera was probably on a boom of some sort and the shots were very well done...

As for how it was done -- I'm sure they just measured from one bell to the next after some initial experimentation. Some of the timings weren't 'perfect' but it was well done.