Did you know?
  • The original Rudolph did not have a red nose. In that day and age, red noses were seen as an indicator of chronic alcoholism and Montgomery Ward didn’t want him to look like a drunkard. To complete the original picture, he was almost named Reginald or Rollo.
  • The Christmas wreath was originally hung as a symbol of Jesus. The holly represents his crown of thorns and the red berries the blood he shed.
  • The three traditional colors of most Christmas decorations are red, green and gold. Red symbolizes the blood of Christ, green symbolized life and rebirth, and gold represents light, royalty and wealth.
  • Tinsel was invented in 1610 in Germany and was once made of real silver.
  • The oldest artificial Christmas trees date back to the late 1800s and were made of green raffia (think grass hula skirts) or dyed goose feathers. Next the Addis Brush Company used their machinery that wove toilet brushes to create pine-like branches for artificial Christmas trees that were less flammable and could hold heavier decorations.
  • ‘Jingle Bells’ – the popular Christmas song was composed by James Pierpont in Massachusetts, America. It was, however, written for thanksgiving and not Christmas.
  • Coca-Cola was the first company that used Santa Claus during the winter season for promotion.
  • Hallmark introduced their first Christmas cards in 1915.
  • The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated on December 25th was in 336, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine. A few years later, Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on that day.
  • Santa Claus's sleigh is led by eight reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder (variously spelled Donder and Donner), and Blixem (variously spelled Blixen and Blitzen), with Rudolph being a 20th-century inclusion.
  • Outdoor Christmas lights on homes evolved from decorating the traditional Christmas tree and house with candles during the Christmas season. Lighting the tree with small candles dates back to the 17th century and originated in Germany before spreading to Eastern Europe.
  • That big, jolly man in the red suit with a white beard didn’t always look that way. Prior to 1931, Santa was depicted as everything from a tall gaunt man to a spooky-looking elf. He has donned a bishop's robe and a Norse huntsman's animal skin. When Civil War cartoonist Thomas Nast drew Santa Claus for Harper's Weekly in 1862, Santa was a small elflike figure who supported the Union. Nast continued to draw Santa for 30 years, changing the color of his coat from tan to the red he’s known for today.
  • Christmas 2018 countdown has already begun. Will you be ready???
  • Why do we love Christmas? It's all about the traditions. In this chaotic world we can miss the "good old days." Christmas reminds us of that time.
Guest csx5861

How would YOU handle this neighbor?

Guest csx5861

My only complaint is one of my darn neighbors, him and his family AND THEIR FRIENDS ALWAYS park ALL their stupid vehicles in front of MY house, blocking the view of our decorations/display. :mad:

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a few minutes, but they'll park and leave their cars there for days! And if we have any friends or family visit, they have no place to park except in front of HIS house and he will come out and tell them to MOVE IT or be towed, no parking allowed here. And there aren't any signs to that effect either,this is NOT permitted according to HOA rules, but they also say NOT to park in front of your neighbors homes too! Which they are blatantly doing.

He and his family NEED to PARK in front of their own house, NOT MINE!

Plus the fact that his dog he lets roam the neighborhood and deficates all in MY YARD, on my driveway, IN MY GARAGE and sometimes even on my display pieces I have out in the yard or in storage in the garage and have had to clean dog mess off them.:mad: And that really does make me boiling mad, because in my opinion that is showing LACK OF RESPECT for others property!

My cat doesn't go in his yard and if I have him out and he starts that way, I just call him back with TIMONE BOUNDARIES and he comes right back, never exiting his yard. MY CAT IS NEVER LEFT TO ROAM or OUTSIDE UNLESS HE IS SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES!

But his dog has been let out ABSOLUTELY NO SUPERVISION and NO LEASH when I have had my cat out, minding his own business in his own yard, when his dog would try to attack my cat IN HIS OWN YARD!:mad:

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs just fine, but I and my wife just prefer cats! But when a dog invades MY YARD and MY SPACE and tries to attack my pet, makes me want to go out get a g-u-n and shoot the darn thing! Not that I would, because I would never do that, but I have to admit, I've thought about it a few times! Especially after stepping in doggy doo when mowing the lawn, working out in the yard or having to clean dog doo off my display items, whether or not they were in the yard or lying in my garage!

We've tried talking to them and even the HOA about these problems and it may stop for a very short time, but within a couple weeks back to the same old garbage/habits.:mad:

Now I'd like to know how to handle this type of problem without getting law enforcement or animal control involved to stop this stuff and getting everyone mad at each other. What do you folks do with situations like or simialr to this?

Once I have LOR set up and operating this year (2010 and my 1st year) I don't need this bozo and his moronic family BLOCKING others from enjoying my display because they are parking in front of MY home!:mad:

Hopefully things will be better for us this year in 2010. Hoprfully we'll be able to move to another home with no HOA, and an even larger front yard to set up and be rid of our problem neighbor cited above. If it wasn't for the HOA rules I'd have my entire yard chain-linked fenced to keep animals (mainly neighborhood dogs) out of it! But we're not allowed to fence the front yard, which I find totally stupid, not to mention no chain-link fencing is permitted, even dumber in my opinion. (and before anyone says why did you move there?, this was my late mother-in-laws house NOT mine! We're actually trying to find a way to sell it and move to a NON HOA neighborhood! Due to finacial situations and loss of work is why we moved here and to help, at the time, my ailing and very sick mother-in-law).

Sorry for the rant, but recalling how they blocked our display last year (2009) and their darn dog leaving its smelly calling cards everywhere!

Edited by csx5861

If you've talked to the neighbors and to the HOA, and they are still doing the same rude, disrespectful behavior, then I'd say it's time to elevate it to the next level. I assume your city has leash laws, so next time the dog is out roaming without any supervision, I'd call animal control to come pick it up. Not sure about parking laws in your jurisdiction, but if street parking is allowed at all, I don't think the police will be able to enforce anything beyond any laws relating to how long someone can park int he same spot.

Your HOA will be the only entity that can enforce its own rule about not parking in front of a neighbor's house. Not sure how this would work out, but if the neighbor is telling your visitors not to park in front of his house or he will have them towed, I'd ask a lawyer if he did that, is that illegal (which I imagine it would be). Also, would he end up being responsible for any towing and storage fees for a car he had illegally towed. Would be worth letting him do that, for him to end up with a big bill from the towing company.

In the end, your HOA should be doing it's job and enforcing the rules it has in place. Take some pictures of his family and visitors' cars in front of your house with none of the space in front of his occupied by vehicles. It would be hard for him to justify or make excuses with photographic proof.

Just my 3 cents (adjusted for inflation)

I would have to have a voiceover on my radio station thanking him for being such an inconsiderate neighbor..."Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to thank our neighbor, across the street for blocking your views of our display, as you exit our display please give them a courtesy honk to thank them as well...enjoy what view you can get and have a great night!!" :giggle:

thats really all u can do...and you can honk at cars if they are in your way. we drove down our street the other night and there were 4 cars parked in the road so we sounded the horn all the way down the street. They have perfectly usable driveways. They simply choose to get in the way...thankfully our immediate neighbors are family members or they love our display. Good luck!

What a nightmare. Sorry that you are having to go through this.

Your neighbor has some nerve to threaten your visitors who park in front of his home when they do the same thing.

As mentioned already, I would take photos of everything. Try to document as much as you can, even when their dog comes into your yard. If it is attacking your cat, I believe that you are well within your rights to shoot it if you so choose.

I wonder if you could put something in front of your house to block them from parking there when it comes time for your display.

You have already talked to them and that hasn't worked, so I doubt that the matter will be resolved without getting the law involved.

Good luck on moving into another home, that would at least ensure you don't have to deal with this neighbor any longer.

I would suggest using your HOA to be the bad guys, that what they get paid for, make sure you do everything in writing, no phone call to HOA, If your not getting support from the HOA then call there office and speak to there manager. Your HOA has board memebers in you neiborhood, talk to them also. It not worth your time to play his games, use the resources at your disposal, no matter what you do he will think it was you that called animal control or contacted HOA, keep documention of times, dates, pictures and issue just in case as I know he wil not and a paper trail gos a lot farther then verba

As for the dog I to have those problem, I would write to the HOA and call animal control, our dog has been trained to stay in our yard, and so should there dogs, it his problem if he has to pay a fine.

As my Mom always said, two wrong don't make it right.

There always going to be one person that has issue in everything we do in life, which will never stop us from being the great people that we are.

AGREED! You should always get it in writing. My saying is if it isn't in writing, it never happened. Be aggresive and don't back down. It sounds like this jerk just wants to be a bully. Get your neighbors involved too, if they want to. More pressure on the guy might push him back. Then again some people like that just don't care nor don't get it that there are other people in this world than them. I would also park in front of his house too. And if he complains, tell him you won't move unless he does. I know some people say don't play their games but sometimes you have to. The most important thing is for the guy to know you are serious and not going to let up until he stops being a jerk.

I would suggest using your HOA to be the bad guys, that what they get paid for, make sure you do everything in writing, no phone call to HOA, If your not getting support from the HOA then call there office and speak to there manager. Your HOA has board memebers in you neiborhood, talk to them also. It not worth your time to play his games, use the resources at your disposal, no matter what you do he will think it was you that called animal control or contacted HOA, keep documention of times, dates, pictures and issue just in case as I know he wil not and a paper trail gos a lot farther then verba

As for the dog I to have those problem, I would write to the HOA and call animal control, our dog has been trained to stay in our yard, and so should there dogs, it his problem if he has to pay a fine.

As my Mom always said, two wrong don't make it right.

There always going to be one person that has issue in everything we do in life, which will never stop us from being the great people that we are.

Guest csx5861

Thanks for all the info. Now you want to hear the stupidest thing yet, yes there is a HOA and they are supposed to take care of this kind of stuff. We have put it in writing to them with our complaints and they have actually been printed in the Monthly Newsletters that get sent out to EVERYONE in the subdivision. But the last time we wrote and verbally talked to them they said since we aren't the homeowner, they can't do anything about our complaints! WTH? Why not? The original homeowners have to make the complaint, that should be quite interesting since my wifes' parents were the original owners and are now both deceased!!! I guess they want it in writing from the dead I suppose?

Well, get this, they say they won't help us because we aren't the homeowners, but because we "live" here and the original homeowners are deceased, they want US to pay the $120/month homeowner fees!

Now why should I pay this? I'm not the homeowner, remember what you told me when we came to you with a problem? Said you couldn't help us, well then, I can't pay you, I DO NOT OWN THE HOME (as yet), but we are working on it, only so we can sell it. It has a reverse mortgage on it, so I told the HOA to get their darn monthly fees from the reverse mortgage company if they want to be paid. After all, YOU (HOA) said YOU CAN'T HELP US BECAUSE WE DO NOT OWN THE HOME!

So even though they allow parking on the street, in front of YOUR OWN HOME ONLY per their rules, they won't enforce them since we don't officially own the home as yet.

Good way for a HOA to act for a prospective owner of property isn't it?

Personally I'd rather move. The person owns their own business and I also find crap from their work in our yard too.

But I can see the idiotic **** HOA is useless to us, then folks wonder why I hate these things so much! Too many stupid rules and regulations what one can or can not do on or in their own yard!

So I've got to find other solutions, I think I'll try the photo op. Don't know why I didn't think of the obvious, especially since I'm always taking pictures. DOH! Just don't know if that'll make the HOA take notice or not.

This why I would never move to an HOA. Yes you should pay to have your voice heard to make it fair but why should I have to pay someone to live in a neighborhood with rules. They should pay me to live there. HOA's are the dumbest idea I have ever heard of, period. This is a free country!:D

Thanks for all the info. Now you want to hear the stupidest thing yet, yes there is a HOA and they are supposed to take care of this kind of stuff. We have put it in writing to them with our complaints and they have actually been printed in the Monthly Newsletters that get sent out to EVERYONE in the subdivision. But the last time we wrote and verbally talked to them they said since we aren't the homeowner, they can't do anything about our complaints! WTH? Why not? The original homeowners have to make the complaint, that should be quite interesting since my wifes' parents were the original owners and are now both deceased!!! I guess they want it in writing from the dead I suppose?

Well, get this, they say they won't help us because we aren't the homeowners, but because we "live" here and the original homeowners are deceased, they want US to pay the $120/month homeowner fees!

Now why should I pay this? I'm not the homeowner, remember what you told me when we came to you with a problem? Said you couldn't help us, well then, I can't pay you, I DO NOT OWN THE HOME (as yet), but we are working on it, only so we can sell it. It has a reverse mortgage on it, so I told the HOA to get their darn monthly fees from the reverse mortgage company if they want to be paid. After all, YOU (HOA) said YOU CAN'T HELP US BECAUSE WE DO NOT OWN THE HOME!

So even though they allow parking on the street, in front of YOUR OWN HOME ONLY per their rules, they won't enforce them since we don't officially own the home as yet.

Good way for a HOA to act for a prospective owner of property isn't it?

Personally I'd rather move. The person owns their own business and I also find crap from their work in our yard too.

But I can see the idiotic **** HOA is useless to us, then folks wonder why I hate these things so much! Too many stupid rules and regulations what one can or can not do on or in their own yard!

So I've got to find other solutions, I think I'll try the photo op. Don't know why I didn't think of the obvious, especially since I'm always taking pictures. DOH! Just don't know if that'll make the HOA take notice or not.

Lots of good comments so far.

You are dealing with two distinct issues, cars and dogs. You tried talking but that did not work. So your options are either to live with it, or move to the next level.

The dog one is pretty easy, get animal control involved. I would be surprised if your jurisdiction did not have a leash law. You should also put the owner on notice that his dog is trespassing on your property and you demand that it be stopped. Don't threaten. Don't even offer solutions. Solutions are his problem. You just don't want to the dog on your property. If animal control is unwilling or unable to help, your next move is the courts. You want to request a permanent injunction. This is actually common for neighbor disputes and can usually be handled by the lower courts so you want need a lawyer. Just court and service costs. Upon a favorable outcome, the judge will enter a cease and desist order. You should try to get some evidence to support your claim (photo/video would be good).

As for the car situation, do you live on a public road or is the road private, belonging to the community? If the road is public, I doubt that the HOA has any jurisdiction over it's use.

If the roads are public, you need to understand the laws for your jurisdiction. For example, cars are not to be parked more than 3 days. If the cars are being parked in accordance with the law, there is not much you can do. You could keep your cars in front of your house. Park your cars in front of his house. Find a friend with an RV and have him park in front of your neighbors house. He can threaten to have the vehicles towed but I would bet these are just empty threats. He would have to pay for the removal and storage. I am not sure the tow operator would even agree to move the vehicle. At the time of the threat, contact the police (non-emergency line if you have one). Explain that a neighbor has indicated that he was going to illegally tow your vehicle and you need assistance. They will come.

If your roads are private and the HOA is unwilling/unable to help, again go to the courts. Same as above for the dogs.

Bottom line, he is bullying you. The only way to handle a bully is to stand up to them.

It's not pleasant (for most people :D) but you have your rights and should stand up for them.

As for the HOA issue, technically they are correct. If you are not the homeowner, they may not have to respond to your complaints. You say the house is owned by your parents and they are deceased. Is the house still in estate? If so, the executor of that estate will have the same rights as the homeowner until probate is complete. And yes, the HOA is still entitled to their dues as spelled out in the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCR). It is not the tenant's obligation to pay this and it appears that you are the tanant as you do not own the property. However, if the homeowner is in default of paying these dues, this gives the association certain rights that they could exercise.

Edited by iresq

Do you live in a area (city,county) that has code enforcement. Because they can enforce the parking problem. Your by-laws are enforcible by (city or county code enforcement) Good luck. And if you can for next year make a sign thanking him for blocking your display. And put an arrow pointing to his house and ask every one to knock on his door to thank him for his inconsideration.:giggle:

3 suggestions: (these suggestions are listed only because it appears you've tried all non-confrontational methods first, and they didnt work.)

1. Lawyer

If #1 doesnt work;

2. (In the army we called it) Blanket Party!

If #2 doesnt work;

3. Move

Unfortunately you can pick your house, but you cant pick your neighbors. Our neighbors are great. They either get involved with us, or keep to themselves. Every year we host a block party on Christmas eve, and its great. Even the ones that are not that sociable come and participate. I know moving is a last resort, but if he's not going anywhere, and he wont change, why be miserable the rest of your life!:D

PS. Im sure #1 or #2 will work!

Edited by Brian Roberson

OK...first of all..HOA's aren't all bad...I mean they CAN be a huge pain in the rear, but when you go to sell your home and your neighbor has 6' tall weeds and is painting their house pink with red polkadots...you'll appreciate them.

IF the HOA rules state that there is to be no parking in front of a neighbors house then you have some recourse here. FIRST, even though he might be an azz...go talk to the neighbor...be nice about it and ask him if he could please not park in front of your home and you will oblige by keeping your and your guests vehicles from in front of his. IF this doesn't work, write a letter to your HOA, flip thru the lawyer section in your yellow pages and just PICK a name and put CC at the bottom and the lawyers name...then send it with CONFIRMATION that they got it....I wold put in the letter that all you are asking is that a representative of the HOA fix this matter and if they don't you will be willing to take it to the next level. MOST LIKELY if they see the CC...they are going to think you are serious about it...cause if THEY get dragged into court for not enforcing the rules...it costs them money, which MOST HOA's don't want to spend.

HOWEVER, this CAN backfire on you...make SURE there isn't HOA rules against lights, etc and know where you stand on that before you go complaining.

Guest csx5861

This why I would never move to an HOA. Yes you should pay to have your voice heard to make it fair but why should I have to pay someone to live in a neighborhood with rules. They should pay me to live there. HOA's are the dumbest idea I have ever heard of, period. This is a free country!:D

Shaun ol' buddy, I AGREE WITH YOU!

But why should I pay them anything? Not when they say even if I pay the fees, they still won't do anything because I'm not the original home owner! So not the owner = NO HOA FEE PAYMENT in my book!

And believe me, when we finally can move, it will be with NO HOA!

Guest csx5861

OK...first of all..HOA's aren't all bad...I mean they CAN be a huge pain in the rear, but when you go to sell your home and your neighbor has 6' tall weeds and is painting their house pink with red polkadots...you'll appreciate them.

IF the HOA rules state that there is to be no parking in front of a neighbors house then you have some recourse here. FIRST, even though he might be an azz...go talk to the neighbor...be nice about it and ask him if he could please not park in front of your home and you will oblige by keeping your and your guests vehicles from in front of his. IF this doesn't work, write a letter to your HOA, flip thru the lawyer section in your yellow pages and just PICK a name and put CC at the bottom and the lawyers name...then send it with CONFIRMATION that they got it....I wold put in the letter that all you are asking is that a representative of the HOA fix this matter and if they don't you will be willing to take it to the next level. MOST LIKELY if they see the CC...they are going to think you are serious about it...cause if THEY get dragged into court for not enforcing the rules...it costs them money, which MOST HOA's don't want to spend.

HOWEVER, this CAN backfire on you...make SURE there isn't HOA rules against lights, etc and know where you stand on that before you go complaining.

No, no light restrictions except only allowed during the Holidays, like Halloween and Christmas (2 weeks before Halloween) and Thanksgiving week is when we are allowed to put up lights for those holidays.

We took 2nd place this year in the Christmas Front Yard Decorating contest, but have yet to receicve the "home depot gift card" that we were told we'd get. But maybe now the HOA has rescended that due to we "aren't the original owner" and given it to someone else, but we haven't heard a word about it one way or the other. Although I could care less whether we won anything or not, I just do it because I love doing it!

But it does make me wonder....

Guest csx5861

Again, thank you all for the info.

What we did this year is we drove around at Christmas checking out the displays and the neighborhoods, and what we concluded is we will move (once the estate has been cleared up, my wife and brother-in-law are the co-executors of the estate).

Anyway, we looked to see what neighborhoods decorated and how they decorated, we did find some property where we could have a manufactured home placed or a house already on the property where folks really had the Christmas spirit during the holidays and those are the areas we will be looking into once my wife and her brother get everything straightened out. At least that is our game plan for the moment.

To be quite honest I hope I am out of this place long before Christmas 2010! But we'll see...

I hosed down a car that parked in front of my "tune to" sign for three days straight. After I called the city to complain (we have a statute that states you cannot leave your car on the street for more than 48 hours) and they told me they were too busy to get to it, I unleashed a hundred gallons on it. It hasn't gotten above 16 degrees for over a week. Froze it right to the pavement. I tried to be nice, I tried the proper avenues, I got fed up. It didn't do any permanent damage but was a major pain to however was trying to send me a message. Message received and sent back. I know it won't work in Florida but you just need to find a way to send a message without causing any permanent damage.

I am a Board member on our HOA in Florida. The C&R have teeth if they are part of the deed. I would push your HOA, go to the next meeting or write the president. Go in knowing what the C&R's say. Many HOA board members don't always know them. Now the state of Florida does limit the fines that can be assessed. We passed a rule that if the violation occurs an additional time within 6 months of the first time, we treat it as a the orig. Meaning, there can be fines.

The deed restrictions are a legal document and can be enforced in a court of law. We have one home owner here who tested it and lost, the Association was awarded $30,000 and the homeowner had to correct the violation.

Good luck

I think with some work you can cure the dog problems at least.

This is a instinct/behavior thing, dogs do not usually want to go in their own space, and once dogs have started using an area as a potty they want to keep using it as a potty. I got our dog to stop going in an area once by repeatedly scooping it up and moving it to an area where I wanted him to start going.

I would do this, and try putting out fox urine from a hunting supplies store. It keeps cats from whizzing on my inflatables and from using my flowerbeds as a litterbox. Not sure what it does with dogs, but it would be worth a try. Pepper spray all over the yard might also work, and scaring the dog by throwing a black cat firecracker out of a window into the yard when he walks onto your property might work too.

When something scares or hurts a dog they are quick to learn to avoid it. But the dog needs to think the yard is doing it. Not you or else he will just go in your yard when you aren't around.

Lining your property with an electric fence for awhile would probably help too. I have seen dogs stay in a fence and not try to dig out for years after being shocked once by a fence.

Spraying cat urine on the radiators of these cars in the dead of night might also discourage parking on your side as they would think the cats were doing it, but I don't know where you get cat urine to spray.... Try the fox urine I guess.

Guest csx5861

the next time his dog poops in your yard, be nice and return it to him :)

Shhh, don't tell anyone. I just put his doggies calling cards left today all over my drvieway and next to my vehicle, I took the doggy doo right on back to him and dropped it all right inside his boat.:giggle:

Let's see how he likes having to clean messy doggy doo off where it don't belong! :eek:

I'm just a little stinker ain't I? Ohhh, I know, bad pun....:121_reindeer::rolleyes:

He'll never know who dood it neither, not since he wasn't home and all the cars were gone today from in front of my house and their driveway. I just made it look like I was pruning some trees as I dropped the calling cards down in his boat, no one could really tell since the tree branches kept what I was really doing hidden. He'll think his dog got in the boat and did it since it was left out in the yard. So doggy gonna get the blame for it......:giggle: Oooooo, I'm so mean....:giggle:

BTW: normally I would not do something like this, but this has been going on for over a year now and no help, so I just did what I had to do! But he'll never know.....

Edited by csx5861

A relative of mine had the same problem with the neighbors dog and repeatedly ask him to clean it up and keep his dog on his own property, This didn't work, my relative would have to clean up his yard in order to mow the lawn, so instead of properly disposing of the neighbors dog poo he just returned it by flicking it back over with his shovel, most of it landed on the sidewalk and front porch, this not only gave him satisfaction but the neighbors dog rarely made any more pit stop on my relatives lawn. His neighbor didn't say a thing about the poo on his front step.

I would go buy a load of chicken wire and build that fence you wanted and say appearantly the HOA rules are only for origional homeowners.

I am a Board member on our HOA in Florida. The C&R have teeth if they are part of the deed. I would push your HOA, go to the next meeting or write the president. Go in knowing what the C&R's say. Many HOA board members don't always know them. Now the state of Florida does limit the fines that can be assessed. We passed a rule that if the violation occurs an additional time within 6 months of the first time, we treat it as a the orig. Meaning, there can be fines.

The deed restrictions are a legal document and can be enforced in a court of law. We have one home owner here who tested it and lost, the Association was awarded $30,000 and the homeowner had to correct the violation.

Good luck

Can you say "CONDO COMMANDO"!

As Paul Harvey said, "Now you know the rest of the story".

If the residents are there legally, and they pay their dues, then they have the right to the same protections under the HOA charter. It sounds like the wife is at least one of the legal guardians of the deceased. Especially while its in probate.

Note: "I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night"!

PS. The quote is'nt a dig at LeeLee, just at HOA/POA's in general. Not all of them are like yours.

Edited by Brian Roberson