F/S Walmart green minis

I'll let you know later today. It's Tuesday here now! If you get someone who really wants them, sell them! But the way it looks right now, your gonna have to pay these jokers to take them LOL!

Shaun - for $200 you can ship them to me.

Hey I can out bid Chuck, how about - for $10.00 you can ship them to me? :giggle:

can you say thread bumping?

I tried to reply to you several times, I did want the lights but you blocked my pm's! What's up with that? How can someone reply if you block them? Good luck with the sale dude!! You just seem like your having fun writing messages!

Before you jump to conclusions, ask me what is going on first. I will send you a pm.

I tried to reply to you several times, I did want the lights but you blocked my pm's! What's up with that? How can someone reply if you block them? Good luck with the sale dude!! You just seem like your having fun writing messages!

Before you jump to conclusions, ask me what is going on first. I will send you a pm.

Why would you have a phony light sale? Just to bother people?? What a jerk you are, I think you should leave PC.:mad: