2010 Central Pa. Tour Of Lights

This year was a giant success with the four of us raising about $16,000 for St. Jude Children's Hospital.

We would like to plan some sort of mini within the next two months to help anyone thinking of joining us for the 2010 Tour!

We will plan to have several types of controllers and software available for anyone new to see. Also info on how to buy pre made controllers and we will have plenty of do-it-yourself controllers for you to see how easy it can be. If you start early it really is easier then you think and if you need any help we can gladly lend a hand and one of us is nearby!

We will hope to have another follow up get together in the summer and currently this years tour will be at least 6-7 locations. If your interested in making Central Pa. even brighter this year use this thread and let us know!

Hi Ron,

I am looking at being apart of the tour this year. I don't have any type of contolllers yet. Thanks for offering help to anyone who would like to build controllers.

Anyway, I am looking to hold a MINI here at the end of June / beginning of July. If that would be too late just let me know.

For more information on the MINI I am looking to hold you can visit my thread I started: http://forums.planetchristmas.com/showthread.php?t=39495. I just posted an update which is post number ten.

Edited by D. Moyer
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My name is Ron Duszak and three others and myself last year started the Central Pa. "Tour Of Lights".

We far excedded out goals and raised well over $16,000 in total for St. Judes Childrens Hospital.

This year we already have interest from two others and our tour will grow to at least six and we are hoping to possibly add even more.

Information on what we have already done can be found at www.PATourOfLights.com and if your within 100 miles of central Pa. and would like to be a part please let us know.

If your not yet doing a show please come out and see a show or two or even complete the Tour!

I am planning on lighting two houses on both sides of me this year wirelessly as well as the 4 houses across the street to have 9 homes controlled as part of our show. I am excited to see it myself so if your in the central Pa. area in December please stop by one of the stops on this years "Tour OF Lights".

Camp Hill Pa. will certainly be a little brighter again this year!